+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Janu

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I haven't seen the insider video.. but, from what I saw of her when she was standing on the beach... I thought, "wow.. and I thought you were tough." IMO she was being overly dramatic about the whole ordeal.

Now that you shared the insider info, yea..I agree..I'll bet she's going down soon!
    I didn't think she was being overdramatic but was really surprised to see them all practically holding her up, considering she's been so strong in the last couple of episodes. I don't think Janu will have a problem bouncing back (I hope, anyway). The food may be an issue, and obviously a big issue, but after this, I won't be surprised to see her go back and give it her all. She doesn't give me the impression of someone that'll let anyone knock her down. And considering she's a showgirl she might be better at controlling her weight and not having to eat a whole lot. So maybe her getting thin won't be a big blow to her.

Haven't seen the video either but its to bad if she was injured in the challenge. I wasn't crazy about the emphasis on direct physical conflict in that one. Its too easy to pick up a (relatively minor) injury which can really hurt you in this game. On another note, what the hell is with those glasses?

what a classy lady... i hope she wins... i predict that she'll fly under the radar until the merge and start winning some individual ones since no one will expect her to dominate... outthinking will be her best strategy

She is very far under the radar right now and because she is not physically strong, she may get cut if that becomes an issue. I actually have no opinion of her so far.

Well... if Janu comes into a TC with a speech saying "I'm worn out. You're better off without me", then expect to see steam coming out of Jeffs ears.

He'll be very very sick of that line.

Quote Originally Posted by emjoi
    Well... if Janu comes into a TC with a speech saying "I'm worn out. You're better off without me", then expect to see steam coming out of Jeffs ears.

He'll be very very sick of that line.
    It becomes more and more apparent what JP was referring to at the S9 reunion. They get thousands of applicants, interview - what? - 700, then bring 75 for grilling and interviews ... and thru all of that they couldn't pick 20 better people? There's too many castaways this season that really don't want to, don't know how to, or don't have the strength to actually play the game. Just looking at Janu indicates she wont be in for the whole game.

Even Wanda and Jonathan would have been better players. :rolleyes
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by dawg
    It becomes more and more apparent what JP was referring to at the S9 reunion. They get thousands of applicants, interview - what? - 700, then bring 75 for grilling and interviews ... and thru all of that they couldn't pick 20 better people? There's too many castaways this season that really don't want to, don't know how to, or don't have the strength to actually play the game. Just looking at Janu indicates she wont be in for the whole game.

Even Wanda and Jonathan would have been better players. :rolleyes
    once the individual immunities come around and there is a mental ingredient, she'll have a better chance... as the game wears on, it is more important to be alert and attentive than physically powerful

her exertion (or lack thereof) at this point will be a benefit if she can navigate her way to the merge...

the alliance with colby/gregg/jenn will help is they manage to usurp either tom or ian...

my hope is that they remove tom next chance they get... the chain reaction could see ian leave as well and possible gregg out of a reflex revenge...

its her time

They let her get food first last night.
    And the Preview suggests she's in even a worse state next week...

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    For Pete's sake... her eyes are glazing over and she's slumping about as if she's dying. It's time to snuff her out..
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Useless.

What DOES she do?! Next week it looks like she gets off the hammock only to bitch. What's her deal? If I was lazing about the camp, sleeping and turning into a skeleton..the last thing I'd do when I get off my ass is start screaming at everyone.
    She really needs to go.. and she's damn lucky Coby was a sniping lil whiner last night, or it would have been her.

The tribe is starting to speak Janu!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread