+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Janu

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I think Janu is going to stick around for awhile. She's another one who's really surprising me, especially in the challenges. And I hate rats, so I can sympathize with her for freaking out over them.

FORT Fogey
    Rats are so horrible. Janu really is kicking butt in the challenges. I thought she might because as a showgirl, sometimes you have to wear heavy headdresses and that requires great posture and great strength, so I'm not surprised. Plus, she's limber, too. An asset all around! Hope she makes it far.

I think a cool alliance on this tribe would be: Tom, Gregg, Janu, Jenn(Gregg's snuggle bunny), and Ian.

Just looking at the CBS videos.
    She really got whacked hard by Angie in the reward challenge.
    Something wrong with one of her eyes.
    Gregg saying that after a strong start, she looks like she is wearing out.... I hope not. I like the lady.

No meat on the girl.

At the RC the one shot of her WOW she is one skinny lady. If she lasts it may just kill her .. to me at this point she looks way thinner than Eliza did.

If you can take her Survivor Insider video ("Cheap Shot") at face value, she's going down in flames. They practically carried her back after the dunking challenge, helped her into the shelter, as if she were going down for the count. Then she laid on the beach and cried, fussed about her eye, etc. She was losing it. Her stamina seems to have vanished with her body fat. I don't see her lasting much longer.

Poor janu! I don't think she quite expected Angie to thrash her like that. But as anyone can see it was clearly Angie who needed tjhat sewing kit the most. janu kept her cool even though she was alittle jarred.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

FORT Fogey
    It's too bad about her...but she is just SOOOO skinny! I don't know if she'll really get back to the way she was and it's too bad. At least she said in Insider that she'd never quit and never stop giving it her all so I still really like her but it's just unfortunate. She should've tried to bulk up a little bit. Even an extra 5 pounds would've helped.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MalibuPam
    If you can take her Survivor Insider video ("Cheap Shot") at face value, she's going down in flames. They practically carried her back after the dunking challenge, helped her into the shelter, as if she were going down for the count. Then she laid on the beach and cried, fussed about her eye, etc. She was losing it. Her stamina seems to have vanished with her body fat. I don't see her lasting much longer.
    I haven't seen the insider video.. but, from what I saw of her when she was standing on the beach... I thought, "wow.. and I thought you were tough." IMO she was being overly dramatic about the whole ordeal.

Now that you shared the insider info, yea..I agree..I'll bet she's going down soon!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Regular
    She got a big blow in the RC and it doesn't help that she is very emotional about things.

She hasn't got too much body fat so the malnourishment will take it's toll.
    Sad to say this but I don't think she has a chance to get far in the game.

But if the guys manage to catch a shark... fish 'n chips for dinner!
    And she'll be back in the action.

+ Reply to Thread