+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: James

FORT Fogey
    Here is one of my pre dislikes. First of all, he likes waterworld. 2nd of all he wants to be the 1st redneck to win(the reason he said that is because they went to film before Chris was declared the winner of S9). I really don't like grammatically challenged people. If he is like Chris, oh man, I will hate this guy with the fire of a thousand suns. If he's like Tom(before AS final TC) I might tolerate him or maybe even find him amuzing. 3rd of all, he loves the smell of bananas. I'm echoing some above me in saying,"Ew!" to that.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Now I like bananas, but they do have a strong scent, so yeah, I can't stand the smell after awhile.

Not really sure what to make of this guy. As long as the whole redneck thing isn't an act, I might learn to like him (although after Chris last season, I don't know if I'll ever root for a redneck again). However, I'll be surprised to see him stick around all that long, unless he and some of the non-pretty people band together. I think he's the only person in both photos 13 times posted where it actually looks like the same guy. Everyone else looks different.

I kinda liked Waterworld.

FORT Fogey
    Oh, after watching his preshow vid? HAAAAAAAAATE! Ick! I already gave him a 1 at cbs.com. If I knew this guy in real life, you couldn't get me to even look at him...if I knew what he was like. He comes across as an ass who isn't nice at all. He doesn't seem to have any value for his wife except that she's a stripper. Oh, there's the purpose in life for women, you see. Maybe I'm off. Maybe he'll prove me wrong. But UGH! And yes, if Bobby Jon was saying this same stuff I'd be disgusted too. There is something to be said about a bad personality.

Fortunately, I don't think he'll last long. Not if the other survivors are smart and know to get rid of him. (They saw Chris get far enough that he was manipulating everyone.)

Before the vid I had the impression he'd be a mature soft spoken guy with a bit of an English accent. Dunno why...

Just goes to show, Dont Judge a Survivor by his Photo.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I think he looks like that charactor from Lord of the Rings.. I don't know his name..but the creature guy. Oh, and I never saw the movies either. BUT, he looks like that thing/guy/whatever. I can't find a picture cuz I can't think of the thing's name.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I think he looks like that charactor from Lord of the Rings.. I don't know his name..but the creature guy. Oh, and I never saw the movies either. BUT, he looks like that thing/guy/whatever. I can't find a picture cuz I can't think of the thing's name.
    You mean Gollum/Smeagle?

FORT Fogey
    Mariner, OUCH! What a horrible thing to be compared to. But for James? Totally ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Personally, I find bananas to have a very strong odor. And I'll have to disagree with James, I can't stand that smell, and have to leave the room any time someone is eating a banana.
    I'm right there with ya! I can't stand the way they smell, taste, or the texture. Blech!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    This morning on CBS he promised to be the first redneck winner of Survivor.
    I think he's the creepy banjo-playing kid from Deliverance grown up.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread