+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Ibrehem

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    Something about Ibrehem reminds me of Nick from The Australian Outback.
    As long as it's Nick and not Osten. I think Nick was smart and helpful, but incredibly quiet and therefore no storyline.

If you watch in the background, Ibrehem seems to always be doing something and not just lazing around. I guess there just hasn't been much conflict surrounding him yet?

He is useless! He has a ten pack and a hell lot of meat and can't even carry half of what bobby jon could carry? I'll vote him of just for that! Just a waste of meat! They should have gone all canibalistic and chop him up. He is soo chunky there's more then enough for everyone too fight a few wars

Quote Originally Posted by funkalicious
    He is useless! He has a ten pack and a hell lot of meat and can't even carry half of what bobby jon could carry? I'll vote him of just for that! Just a waste of meat! They should have gone all canibalistic and chop him up. He is soo chunky there's more then enough for everyone too fight a few wars

Well, you can say the same thing about the rest of the people who opted out.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Bobby Jon seems to enjoy being 'the man'. It's not like he refused to take any weight and he didn't give up.

I still like him. Or at least, I have no reason not to like him.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I like him too. Aside from the fact that he is extremely easy on the eyes, he seems to do his share and is very nice to his teammates. I didn't see him refuse any weight, did he? Some people, like Bobby Jon and Tom, just have that super-competitive drive that makes them take on more than the others.

Ibrehem looked like he was really suffering during the challenge, but he didn't give up. I wonder if being first in the rope line was harder, if you were in effect dragging the others behind you to some extent.

OT: He really needs a hat or to wear a buff on his bald head in a challenge like that. I bet a wet buff woulf have helped alot with the heat.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Yea..he seems to be steadily plugging along... no complaints from me, as of yet.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Ibrehim has been so nice, quiet and polite the whole time, at least from what we've seen so far. So, I just about lost it laughing when, after winning his second round in the challenge, Ibrihem jumped up, pointed his finger, and in the best homeboy fashion hollered, "get your ass off from up on here"!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Centurion200
    I think they like to make Black contestants into caricatures.
    I think they like to make ALL contestants into caricatures.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Well, I expected to hear "Rocky" music when Ibrehim tossed Gregg off the platform like a rag doll and then roared. My mental picture has Ibrehim doing the forward flex/Hulk position. (I know it wasn't exactly like that, but the mental picture is sooooo yummy....) Talk about sleeping giants!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Fogey
    I'm waiting to see everyone call Ibrehem psycho cuz he acted the way Bobby did in a couple of challenges...so far, nothing though.

He's so boring, he has had a total of 3 confessionals. In 4 episodes. Wow. He also comes off as a poor sport. He's pretty but I don't think he has much going on upstairs. Or if he does, he doesn't show it. And he should've beat Gregg and beat him BOTH times, he probably has 20 pounds on the guy.

+ Reply to Thread