+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Ibrehem

DANG! *keeps scrolling back up to the shirtless pec....I mean pic* WhooooWeee!

FORT Fogey
    Wow, he's built! I'm always so impressed with people who have abs like that because that requires dedication. Shoot I was gonna put him in my favs but I have too many as it is Definitely seems like a cool guy; likable, but possibly a little boring if the lack of favs is anything to go on.

His pecs are humungous! He looks like Jesse Metcalfe from Desperate Housewives.

Quote Originally Posted by emjoi
    He has "pursued" several degrees. Since he is currently a waiter, I assume he didn't get 'em.
    My thought as well. He isn't the first entry that listed dissimilar education goals, perhaps if he'd thought more carefully initially about his selection and gave as much attention to his coursework as he did to crafting that astounding looking torso he'd have a degree to mention.

His aggressiveness aside, his smile doesn't look like one that appears infrequently. I think I may like baldy, even though I ordinarily think of a person having eclectic interests, not being eclectic. Perhaps he'll learn me about the difference, if any.

Kao
    Now, now, there's a lot of people out here with degrees who are not working in their field at bookstores, coffeehouses, and waitressing just doing work to get by while they look for something better. He might be one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    Now, now, there's a lot of people out here with degrees who are not working in their field at bookstores, coffeehouses, and waitressing just doing work to get by while they look for something better. He might be one of those.
    But you'd think that with such an educational backgroud (even without degrees) he'd do something in that field or use that business education in something more "substantial" than a waiter or model.

My first thought was that he was just using this show to further his modelling career only and the rest of the education listed wasn't real or something.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

From the Birmingham News 2/6/05:

http://www.al.com/search/index.ssf?/...inghamnews?etv

Describes himself as: Passionate, eclectic, aggressive

Other things we know: He's single. He was chosen Mr. Senior at Parker High School in 1994. He studied mechanical engineering at Tuskegee University and business at the University of Alabama. His jobs have included modeling, acting and working for a telephone company. His good looks and muscular physique have incited excited comments from "Survivor" fans on the Internet. His zodiac sign is Pisces; he was born March 4, 1977.

Series host Jeff Probst says: "I think his big challenge is going to be integrating, for obvious reasons, cultural differences, only black guy on the show and that is never easy, no matter what anybody wants to say. There's a difference there, and I think that's gonna be his challenge. He's a physically fit guy, could be seen as a threat, or could be a quiet leader. It's really hard to tell what these choices these guys are going to make, but that's the assessment I'd make on him."

Rahman says: I think being an attractive, or good-looking, person can be good for you if you use it right. It's all about using it right.

He seems pretty cool.

I try not to pick any pre-faves because I don't want to be disappointed once the show starts - especially since I can't watch the insider videos, stupid computer - but man o man I hope this guy sticks around for awhile. What a hottie. And his smile is so disarming. Favorite Outdoor Activities: Chillin' on the Beach. How can I resist.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar
    is it just me or did anyone else notice that this man is FINE. I would love to be stuck on an island with him. Have Mercy
    Last edited by RubenIZMyne; 02-17-2005 at 02:09 PM.

+ Reply to Thread