+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gregg

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Well, Coby is gone.. NOW what's Gregg's plan??
    Now THAT is a really good question. Last night was "the moment" to put his plan into action. Breaking up the Tom alliance is almost impossible now. Even if Greg goes on an immunity run at the end, he'll have a tough F2 opponent.

He's lost the chance to go F2 with Janu , Caryn or Coby. He would have been the hands down winner against any of them. I don't doubt for a second that he'd beat his snuggle bunny at F2, either.

Not all is lost for Gregg, but it is almost over. He needs to convince Tom to dump Stephenie at the next TC, then he can grab Janu and Caryn and pick off Tom-Ian-Katie.

The other option is booting Janu or Caryn next ep (the two most likely candidates) and then bringing in Stephenie to his side and pick off Tom-Ian-Katie. The only problem is Steph doesn't really have an incentive to go this way, simply b/c she'd be at worst 4th in either alliance. Plus, if Gregg does offer this to Steph, she can inform Tom of this and Mr. Fireman will turn on Gregg in a second.

I think what Gregg should do next is convince Katie that Steph is a threat to her (and really, she is) and to get Jenn, Caryn, and Janu to vote out Steph as well. Then he'll have the numbers on his side until the final 4.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Nobody is going to 'put up with' the love-bunny, cuddly twosome.
    She'll be voted out before him [I think]. Oh, and I'm surmising that it'll be in two weeks...after Janu gets the boot.

NObody wants an unseparable twosome, now that it's individual immunity. I know I wouldn't let those two continue to conspire in the hammock. :nono

I think Gregg will be cozying up to Ian for some form of "alliance".
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I think if Gregg is smart he will convince people that Tom is too strong of a competitor and to vote him out next week. That is if Tom doesn't win immunity. If he did this then I think the Tom-Ian-Katie-Steph alliance would buckle and it would set the tribe in a tailspin. Gregg then could push to form a Gregg-Jen-Ian-Caryn alliance. Ian would agree to save himself from being voted off. Gregg could make an agreement with Ian that he would vote Jen off if it came down to the three of them. Giving us a Gregg-Ian finish.JMHRambling.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    She'll be voted out before him [I think]. Oh, and I'm surmising that it'll be in two weeks...after Janu gets the boot.
    Why not vote out Gregg first? This is typically, unfortunately, when the strongest get picked off.

I fear that Gregg's days are numbered. But if he does go, I hope he doesn't go out without a fight.

I think Greggs Big Plan is dead.
    If he was going to do it, then he shoulda done it right at this point of the game.
    Now he's lost a serious ally, and only has Sheep to support a mutiny.

Best plan for now is to be Toms Best Buddy, and make it down to the last handful.

Poor Gregg...

He was absolutely correct. Steph is the real danger.
    It was like the Vanuatu "Julie or John" moment, except they made the Right choice.

And then they got knocked down by Jeff and Yet Another Quitter.

I like Gregg. Aside from being eye candy, he is very smart. He is attracted to Jenn, but he is more attracted to the million dollars. He respects Tom, but knows he is the biggest threat. And, being more ruthless than Tom, he would break an alliance and form a new one if it puts him in a better position. He could go far, but he has to starting winning immunity. Otherwise, he could find himself on the jury fairly soon.

FORT Regular

He played a good game, just not good enough

I think he played a good game, but the focus of his and his girlfriend's attention was on Tom.

By only looking at Tom as a leader, a danger in the physical sense, they never really took a look at Ian.

Ian is slick.

He is a game player. He takes a loyal ally in Tom, takes both their proven abilities at winning immunities and at the last moment, the best moment strikes out against someone like Gregg.

He and Tom had a good plan, but when he had immunity he went the extra step, risked discovery, but when after Gregg.

To Tom, it might seem that Gregg spared Tom the risk of a rock choice, but in reality, Ian risked exposure of the plan in order to get Gregg at a time when only Tom would have played the price.

Had discovery happened, had the tables been turned, it would have been Tom who went home and Ian would have had at least another chance to strike.

Very clever play.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast