+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gregg

When did this guy show up? He's like The Invisible Survivor.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    The only thing that stands out to me about Gregg, is his overly burnt, pealing, near melanoma, splotchy chest. It looks burned on top of an already really burnt chest.
    That kinda exposure ain't good. :nono

His teeth are white!

So far, he's not doing all that bad at surviving...seems to always be busy with camp duties.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I'm glad to see some strategizing from him! I really do hope he gets the numbers on his side to topple the mighty Ian and Tom. But I have a feeling he won't be successful, especially since the editors decided to show us his plans way early and in an episode jam-packed with other happenings.

Still, go Gregg!

He showed last night that he has a brain and uses it well - setting Colby up as a possible alliance member. He has put himself and Jenn in a good position to get on either side. It was cute that Colby calls Greg and Jenn - Ken and Barbie and it fits.

He may think he has an iron-clad "plan".. but, plans never pan out when others (Coby) know what's in the works for 'later'. Even if Coby is all for it..he'll screw it up by saying something, or doing something.

I am predicting his lil alliance to backfire.. it'll happen around or in the merge..something won't go right & he'll have to scramble for a Plan B.

He'll stand out as a schemer.. especially when the other tribe (geez, can we even call them a TRIBE still? ) merges and sees this lil goo-goo love-fest he and Jenn are having.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    He may think he has an iron-clad "plan".. but, plans never pan out when others (Coby) know what's in the works for 'later'. Even if Coby is all for it..he'll screw it up by saying something, or doing something.

I am predicting his lil alliance to backfire.. it'll happen around or in the merge..something won't go right & he'll have to scramble for a Plan B.

He'll stand out as a schemer.. especially when the other tribe (geez, can we even call them a TRIBE still? ) merges and sees this lil goo-goo love-fest he and Jenn are having.
    Until Ulong is down to one member, I think they still qualify as a tribe. I thought Gregg dishing it out to Coby this early wasn't smart as his part, because with so many people left (and especially Koror having their entire tribe intact) anything can happen, and Coby could very well take Gregg's plans and let everyone know about them.

FORT Fogey
    Sure he could, but I don't think that'd be smart since Coby knows he's on the outside of his tribe. Ok, so they'd boot Gregg then, but that'd just buy Coby an extra 3 days. If Gregg's plan worked out, Coby would be guaranteed F4 and I think Coby would stay quiet about it, at least for awhile.

I liked to see some scheming come from Gregg. Tom & Ian are getting just a little boring...and possibly full of themselves(although that might be wrong and I don't know if they will get that way). Gregg had seemed kind of boring but if he's out there strategizing, that would be cool and would take away some of his boringness. Right now, I think I like him more than before.

No, I think it was the right time.
    Made Coby comfortable, and thinking specifically about sniping Tom and Ian, and not include Greg & Jen his plans.

Of course the plans will be scrambled when the merge occurs. Throwing James and Steph in the mix... Gregg might find himself an outsider to his own plan.

I also agree that it was the right time to announce his plans to Coby. The game has already started for Koror--one more tribal council for them and it will be time for Gregg's plan to be set in motion. Of course, this might happen at the Merge, and then it will be interesting to see how the remaining Ulongs will affect his plans. I'm betting Stephenie will prove to be a foil, simply b/c you know her and Tom are gonna realign somehow (actually, Tom is gonna use her for her votes and then dump her at the necessary time).

Will Coby turn on Gregg? I don't think so, simply b/c it is his best option at the moment (well, it's either that or align with the remaining Ulongs-but who know how many will be left come Merge!). Coby just needs to keep his mouth shut--that could pose a problem later.

The other question marks are Caryn and Janu. Caryn is already not part of the plan. If she gets wind of Gregg's game, she could go to Tom and buy herself 4th place in a Tom-Ian-Katie-Caryn alliance (if Katie would have it!). And as for Janu, who the hell know how much longer she'll last; she's breaking down. If she does leave sooner rather than later, then Gregg needs to bring in Caryn (assuming he doesn't vote her off first!) or an Ulonger (either Bobby Jon or Ibe--whoever makes the merge and is not named Stephenie).

I certainly hope Gregg pulls this off, if only because right now it seems too obvious to me that Tom-Ian-Katie will be F3. Let's hope not!

Well, Coby is gone.. NOW what's Gregg's plan??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast