+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gregg

In the background for now. I only noticed him in the Interviews.
    His Time for Drama is not due, yet.

Yeah, in the pictures he looks like Eddie Munster!

FORT Fogey
    I don't think he'll ever be involved in drama. If anything, he'd be a mediator, ya know? He's definitely just hanging around. Hope he forms an alliance with Tom and Janu and maybe Ian, Katie, and Jennifer. I think. I can't really remember who's on this tribe actually.

yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! tashedeli's Avatar

yep..

gregg actually looks like johnny knoxville!!! i dont know, just noticed it... i also like him to win aside from jeff, kim and jennifer.... i also hope that for this season, the younger ones would stay longer unlike what happened to vanuatu!!!
    :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

He definitely has the UTR strategy going so far. Or, at least, the off the camera strategy. His supposed cuddling with Jennifer may hurt him, but I suspect he goes far. Anyone who graduated with a degree in chemical engineering from Penn while playing varsity football has to be very intelligent. He's playing it smart so far and letting Tom and Ian play alpha male.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Like I said in Jenn's thread, considering he's had very little camera time could mean he goes far. Physically he's one of the stronger member's of his tribe, so they'd be stupid to get rid of him pre-merge, and they seem smart enough to know stuff like that. And it looks like a couple of other people on his tribe might be targeted before him (specifically Caryn) so I don't think his cuddling with Jenn will hurt him. Her maybe, but not him.

Yep, I'm pretty sure he's safe at least until Koror carries out the Shakespeare "First Let's Kill All the Lawyers" strategy. I.e. unless someone else really messes up or shows themselves to be a liability, Caryn and Willard are the first two to go from that tribe.

FORT Fogey
    Smart Jenn. I'd cuddle with him too. Well, maybe not if it put a target on my back but he is pretty hot.

I hope he and Tom make it far! I wanna see the athletic guys take it this year. I think the best F3 would be these 2 and Bobby Jon. Wow. All those athletic skills I doubt that'll happen, but it'd be very cool.

Do you think Gregg is one of the "supposed" models(well according to Wanda there are 7 models)? Yeah, whatever. He's good looking but he is who he says he is, a business dude. Business school is tough, as I'm finding out as I struggle through Accounting, so he is very smart, I think, which means he'll kick butt in mental challenges, too. Go Gregg!

He quietly stepped forward into the SuperHero Alliance this week, along with Aquaboy and Mr Incredible (and Elastigirl?).

Good on him.
    Last edited by emjoi; 03-04-2005 at 07:49 AM.

I work with one of Gregg's mothers best friends.. and no she has no insight to how well he did other than going on weight loss, but she did say that the blond girl from his tribe was out visiting him in Chicago last week and he is still friendly with Tom from his tribe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast