+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Coby

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    What was up with his dramatic "Willard neck rub" while he was laying there?!

The way he was laying there all straight (hahahaaa is that possible? ), hands to his side and Willard rubbing his neck.. might as well of brought out the gurney for him, for pete's sake!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Coby seems to be the only survivor who is reading the tribes dynamics very accurately. I think he's going to go far, especially if they merge and he brings Stephanie and Angie over to his side. I'm sure he'll oust Tom at the first opportunity.

This guy is so feminine, he makes Kim seem like a tomboy. He is also a malignant schemer and whines about everything. He dislikes TomTerrific because he is Tom Terrific. Can you imagine if they had chosen him to choose the tools! I doubt if he even knows what a screwdriver really is. Yuck Yuck Yuck is all I can say. Hope he goes soon (and it won't be soon enough - right after Caryn hopefully).

Nah, we need him in the show. You need a few schemers around.
    Otherwise it'll be a really boring season.

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    This guy is so feminine, he makes Kim seem like a tomboy. He is also a malignant schemer and whines about everything. He dislikes TomTerrific because he is Tom Terrific. Can you imagine if they had chosen him to choose the tools! I doubt if he even knows what a screwdriver really is. Yuck Yuck Yuck is all I can say. Hope he goes soon (and it won't be soon enough - right after Caryn hopefully).
    I'm sure he knows what a screwdriver is, carpentry is not the exclusive domain of the heterosexual. Frankly, I could care less if he was dressed as Carmen Miranda, at least he's thinking ahead and reading the tribe dynamics. I think he'll take every advantage of other peoples fear of being voted off as he did so shrewdly on episode 1 when he very subtley had the blond guy voted out.. So far, he's the best player out there.

Quote Originally Posted by emjoi
    Nah, we need him in the show. You need a few schemers around.
    Otherwise it'll be a really boring season.
    Exactly! Scheming is a part of the game and I'd prefer to see someone thinking ahead, mixing things up and really working to get to the end rather than someone just being nice and sitting comfortably in their alliance and accepting it's pecking order. I haven't found him to be too much of a whiner so far, so if he keeps up the scheming and keeps down the whining I hope it advances him far into the game. Just not at the expense of Tom.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

BTW, it's Vodka & Orange Juice over ice.

So....
    Will Coby align with Gregg? Or will he use his info in a different way...
    "Tom, I just had a chat with Gregg, and he said...."

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emjoi
    BTW, it's Vodka & Orange Juice over ice.
    Good one!

Coby's beard is bothering us at home... it seems too damn dark & perfectly around his big lips!
    Petty, I know.

Anyway..I like Coby and I hope he starts liking Tom and starts to work with him. That's only cuz Tom is my favorite though. Highly doubt Coby will change his thoughts on him, especially the way he was baggin' on him/Ian last night.

But, I'm liking Coby...hopefully he'll get off the Tom-hatefest.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Oh you know Tom and Ian are dead meat.
    That's not a spoiler, it's just bleedin' obvious.
    Too physically strong to be allowed to live, to politically naive and self assured to survive an inevitable backstab.

And Coby will be holding a knife when it happens.

PS, that beard... hey even on a desert island he's stylish, in a George Micheal sort of way.

+ Reply to Thread