+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Coby

Who care's if he's gay, I can't believe thats all you people are focused on.

Let's talk about how he didnt pick that girl he claimed on the show as his friend. (the one with the tatoos and piercings)

I can't believe the editing. He told her that they were cut from the same cloth... blah blah, blah... alliance talk - then when given the opportunity he left her there and didnt pick her to be on his team! She looked heart broken.

It's his character I wasnt to discuss not his sexuality
    Support the FORT - Go Green

Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    I can't believe the editing. He told her that they were cut from the same cloth... blah blah, blah... alliance talk - then when given the opportunity he left her there and didnt pick her to be on his team! She looked heart broken.

He's fake. He doesn't want to be an outcast, but he's doing everything in his over-the-top gay power to alienate himself. He'll play the misunderstood, discriminated gay man until they finally get rid of him.

I think Angie stands a better chance than Coby of sticking around longer.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I think Coby will be out for the pretty people, like with Jonathan. I thought I might like him, but I really hope he's the first one voted out of his tribe.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I think Angie stands a better chance than Coby of sticking around longer.
    I couldn't agree more. He is so fake and people will definitely see it. He's playing with fire with his current strategy.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    Who care's if he's gay, I can't believe thats all you people are focused on.

Let's talk about how he didnt pick that girl he claimed on the show as his friend. (the one with the tatoos and piercings)

Your post is the 2nd post of the day..did you notice that all the "gay talk" was done weeks ago?
    AND, he is gay. If we talk about it, it isn't because we're speculating...I mean..for God's sake he wore a pink polo.

Why would he outright ignore and slash a friendship that quick??
    I think it's pretty telling that Angie isn't just a 'tattoo'd outcast' like she wants us to believe.. I think she's useless as well. He didn't want to be associated with her..which imo, is a good thing.

BUT. He's too schemey, and it'll just bite him someday when he least expects it.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Crystal Allen

Johnny Fairplay

I don't know why, but I get kind of a Johnny Fairplay vibe from him. I feel like he might be one of those that make it far but get axed for plotting and scheming too much to the point where he can't be trusted and some UTR player can go to a couple of targets and say "Did he tell you XXXXX? Because he told everyone else the same thing."

I can't see that he and Angie were friends after around 45 minutes of leaf gathering. Nobody is friends at all on this show, [see: Chris, S9 and his cadre of little sisters] least of all when you don't even know the person.

Quote Originally Posted by Six Degrees
    I can't see that he and Angie were friends after around 45 minutes of leaf gathering. Nobody is friends at all on this show, [see: Chris, S9 and his cadre of little sisters] least of all when you don't even know the person.
    Maybe she couldn't hold a decent conversation? Maybe she just had severe BO? Maybe they decided during the 45 min. of leaf gathering to divide and conquer would be wiser than to set themselves up as an obvious alliance.

Is he stirring the turd already or what? He's going to gum up the works and how. He is definitely shifty and underhanded but I like him. I always have a soft spot for the gay boys. Even when they are evil and conniving.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

I get the impression he thinks he's a far better game plauyer than he actually is.

I welcome strategizing, however early into the agme it comes, but his decision to target Jonathan seemed awfully random.
    Of course, he could have a good reason that we weren't privvy to, but it seemed as though he just made a very arbitrary decision, possibly based on the fact that Jonathan got out of the boat early.

[QUOTE=fluff]I get the impression he thinks he's a far better game player than he actually is.

I think your right. He thinks he is savvy but he ain't foolin' nobody. except that he might be. These people really surprise me sometimes.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

+ Reply to Thread