+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Coby

FORT Fanatic
    Coby is the Queen of De Nile....his Day After confessional he talked about "everyone else getting ugly over the money"...that he was honest with everyone...that he was such a threat to the others...that they were "smart" to get rid of him.

Coby...you're out because you were bitchy, whiny, emotional, childish, and obvious. If you're going to scheme you've got to be discreet. If you're going to plot with people, make sure they're 100% with you. Coby's decision to lay everything on the table with Stephanie was utterly stupid...he came across as boorish. If I had any chance to hook up with another group I'd run. He dissed on everyone. He gave up the secret Jenn/Gregg alliance...why? He had no idea where Stephenie stood.

He did well on a few of the challenges but that only proved he was competent, not god. Spare me the threat talk.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Wow. He shocked me with how much venom he was spewing in confessionals AND in camp. Also, he utterly hated Tom..simply because Tom was a 'worker bee'. The resentment he was harboring is what "did him in".. he couldn't even come to terms with a supposedly fun, learning fishing experience. Even with THAT he was coming across as a spoiled, angry and spiteful baby.

I'm glad he's gone..he wore his welcome out rather quickly IMO.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I liked Coby, but he really dug his own grave.

I understand why he wouldn't like Tom. Tom has his boys, Ian and Gregg, and placed Coby somewhere above the 'ladies' in terms of value to the team. He felt that the United Koror was a joke and I can understand that. He should have kept his mouth shut and the fact that he jumped first, spoke volumes.

In theory, going to Stephenie wasn't a stupid move. Making everyone aware of your intentions was incredibly short sighted.

He has no one to blame but himself.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fan
    I am just sad that he's gone. :cry:

I'm just sad he didn't get a coherant Opposition going. I didn't want him to nessessarily win, but a good Survivor is one with serious conflict, and he sadly fizzled out. He should have been getting things solid even before Steph arrived. eg, talking to Gregg "If Tom has immunity, we get Ian, okay?". But I think Gregg in the end had decided that he's on Toms side.... for a while longer anyway.

When I saw a vote for Steph, I knew that he hadn't got anything sorted out.
    I assume they went straight from the Challenge to the Council, with no time to conspire.

Couldn't stand the chip on the shoulder attitude. Glad he's gone, let him think it's because he's a threat ... who cares, as long as he's outta there and they don't have to deal with him anymore.

I liked him in the beginning, but this last episode blew that away. The hating and pouting and looking for slights ... just go away. Oh, wait ... he did!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by emjoi
    I'm just sad he didn't get a coherant Opposition going. I didn't want him to nessessarily win, but a good Survivor is one with serious conflict, and he sadly fizzled out. He should have been getting things solid even before Steph arrived. eg, talking to Gregg "If Tom has immunity, we get Ian, okay?". But I think Gregg in the end had decided that he's on Toms side.... for a while longer anyway.

When I saw a vote for Steph, I knew that he hadn't got anything sorted out.
    I assume they went straight from the Challenge to the Council, with no time to conspire.
    Actually, Janu voted for Steph and Coby voted for Janu. And yes, they went straight to TC after immunity was issued. Jeff said it himself!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Coby admitted on the Early Show that his attitude on the island really sucked. He said he had just gotten really sick of all the other players, and had become bitter. Harry what's-his-face referred to Coby as the 'comic relief' but Coby said "There's nothing funny about a bitter old queen."
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Coby admitted on the Early Show that his attitude on the island really sucked. He said he had just gotten really sick of all the other players, and had become bitter. Harry what's-his-face referred to Coby as the 'comic relief' but Coby said "There's nothing funny about a bitter old queen."
    that had me rolling! Although you can tell he still has no love for Tom! During the 2nd segment when Rene was asking questions, she said something about liking Tom and he just smirked at her and didn't answer. It's obvious he does not like Tom - even now.

Glad he went when he did.

Yeah, I forgot about that. He said Tom is only pretending to like people, which I find very hard to believe.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread