+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Caryn

I can't stand this woman - what a bitch!! I am not surprised she is a criminal liberties lawyer. Get rid of her - P L E A S E !!!!!

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    wouldnt be too upset if a shark bit her hiney as she rowed to a tribal challange....

But museumguy, she'd never actually do the work of rowing....

Wow- resurrecting this thread from the bottom of page 3...

What is UP with this Survivor?

Did she chew out the cameraperson the same way she did Katie, so now she's banned from the screen?

Does she hold the key to the whole game, like Eliza last season? She doesn't seem to have any allies at all, but if Gregg & Jen are still thinking of turning against Tom, they're going to need Caryn.

Or maybe she's just been burying herself in a hole in the sand the whole game, so people don't even remember her name to write it down at TC.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

I'm beginning to get the feeling that Caryn has gone into stealth mode and may end up in the final four.

I'm okay with that ....as long as she is there with Stephenie.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

I'd enjoy it if Caryn replaces Katie and the final four turns out to be Tom, Ian, Caryn, and Stephenie.

I actually kind of like Caryn. Sure she has had her few moments of being kind of bitchy. But I would tell that Katie off myself. She is quiet and I think she is very smart and may have a plan that she just isn't sharing yet. I sure like her a lot better then Katie. She doesn't kiss anyone butt either and I like that about her. I think the others better realize her potential soon they are going to need her to swing the vote on good ol Tom.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aota Bass
    Wow- resurrecting this thread from the bottom of page 3...

What is UP with this Survivor?

Did she chew out the cameraperson the same way she did Katie, so now she's banned from the screen?

Does she hold the key to the whole game, like Eliza last season? She doesn't seem to have any allies at all, but if Gregg & Jen are still thinking of turning against Tom, they're going to need Caryn.

Or maybe she's just been burying herself in a hole in the sand the whole game, so people don't even remember her name to write it down at TC.
    Maybe she just has nothing of value to add, unless she's complaining to/about someone.

Caryn's skills are now coming to the surface, she has been almost as useless as Katie at everything else, but she's playing a subtler game and is making herself indispensible to Tom and Ian. I, for one hope she goes final three with Ian and Tom.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast