+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Caryn

I hope she is the first to go! She's Bitchy and Bland. More like a bitch wanabe.

FORT Regular

Typical Liberal....

All she does is whine and complain.

In the real world, Tom would most likely be the subject of a lawsuit filed on him, by her.

His hard work and leadership would have to be challenged. Can't have someone who knows what they are doing and who is winning, be allowed to, well, win. Even if he is vital to her own team's success, he needs to be brought down!

She would see to it that he was replaced immediately, that their team start losing, and then she could feel better about herself.

She is horrible.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Gosh, for a while now..I just thought she was a moody, self-righteous worker bee of the camp.

Now she's moody, ungrateful, weak, self-righteous and annoying!

I'm hoping she's going to be the first voted out..when and if they go to TC.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by emjoi
    I also have no idea if she has any strong ties with anyone when/if the time comes to pick a boot. She might outlast all the Knuckleheads (which would be a crying shame), or she might be the very first to go.
    She would think about forming an alliance with Willard, Coby and Janu to challenge the other 5 people in the tribe. After the tribes merge, with this alliance of 4 plus the Ulong people, I will not be surprised that they would successfully vote out Tom, Ian... Time will tell!

I'm rooting for Ian to win the whole thing!

Nghe

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Nghe
    She would think about forming an alliance with Willard, Coby and Janu to challenge the other 5 people in the tribe. After the tribes merge, with this alliance of 4 plus the Ulong people, I will not be surprised that they would successfully vote out Tom, Ian... Time will tell!

I'm rooting for Ian to win the whole thing!

Nghe
    I thought Janu was part of the Tom/Ian group. I really hope she's the first one gone, and if she somehow manages to make it to the merge (at the rate Koror is going, that's a pretty good possibility), I hope she gets nowhere near the final 4. I'd love to see Tom sit back and have her lead the group for a day since she thinks she can do so much better. :rolleyes I don't really think she's going to get many people on her side for an alliance. And personally, I don't even want to think of a final 4 with Willard, Coby, and Caryn all together.

I'm rather disappointed Koror didn't go to TC.
    Give Caryn a chance to sink or swim.
    See if she's a better conspirator than she is a challenger.

As much as I like the tribe, it's time they had their TC battle. The game wont truely start for them until they kill one of their own.

I think Coby and Caryn could for the basis of a group to wrestle control from Tom.
    I'm not sure if they can come up with the numbers to do it as things stand, but if/when there's a merge I could see either of them seriously considering teaming up with what's left of Ulong.
    She's obviously very aware of the fact that most of the other defer to Tom, but I'm not sure if she has the ability to mount a challenge.

I liked Caryn's rant last night, thought it was funny. It must be annoying to be around superman Tom and his devoted lemmings.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Yea..especially when you're a cling-on & have no real substance to add to the group, except bitching.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by TiminPhoenix
    Typical Liberal...
    ...my ass. That's like claiming that "Boss Hogg" of Dukes of Hazzard fame is a "typical conservative."

As my dad always says: "There ain't no race, creed, or political party that's got any kind of monopoly on stupid."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast