+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Caryn

FORT Fogey
    She's totally on the pre-meh list for me because most of the time, she's the last Survivor I remember, although I should like her because she likes TAR. She comes off as kind of boring so I guess we'll see what she's like when the show begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    She's totally on the pre-meh list for me because most of the time, she's the last Survivor I remember, although I should like her because she likes TAR. She comes off as kind of boring so I guess we'll see what she's like when the show begins.
    Please excuse my ignorance, but what does pre-meh indicate? Pre merge bootee?

I'll go along with the boring, though that may be one of the reasons I initially liked her. Not having anything to prove, and not being outlandish by nature indicated someone to me that might hang around for awhile, assuming she's able to keep her foot out of her mouth. The solitary possibility still bothers me though. I hope she doesn't wait to be invited before considering buddying up.

I like her and I think she'll do well.

She's a whiner ! Won't last long until the merge!

Nghe

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Geez.. had to go and dredge this thread up from the back of the bus! Come on people, we've all gotta have opinions on Caryn too!

Here's mine..

The buff-skirt is really, really wrong. Is she wearing it because ALL she has are underwear!? I highly doubt that.. so, I don't get that look. Also, when she's yelling in her bra (what's it used for anyway? ), she cracks me up. If it was me she was yelling at..there's NO way I'd be able to take her seriously.
    Quite honestly..I'd be snapping people's bras all over camp. Meaning..I'd be voted off unanimously asap!

She could have confronted whatshername about being bossy & bitchy WITHOUT having a meltdown/stomp off fit. Although, I do understand when something builds up inside and it comes out in a flurry. But, now there might be a mild 'stigma' with her among the other tribe members.. one that could have others not like her and her "hot temper".

Oh.. one other thing. I really wish she'd stop drooping about the place.. stand straight, damn it!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I think it'll be between her and Willard if/when this tribe goes to TC. I don't really have that big of a problem with her (although I haven't seen much of her, except the bits of her complaining about Tom and fighting with Katie). Even though she's a fave of mine, I won't be sad to see her go. Actually, I'd rather see her go than any of the others that are on Koror.

Didn't realise that she is called Caryn until today.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    She could have confronted whatshername about being bossy & bitchy WITHOUT having a meltdown/stomp off fit.
    She's an attorney, 'nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Geez.. had to go and dredge this thread up from the back of the bus! Come on people, we've all gotta have opinions on Caryn too!
    Bland. Bitchy but Bland.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

To be honest, right now she's not important.
    From the short pieces they are showing in the Kate v Caryn wars, I have no idea if she's got a legit bone to pick or just being oversensitive.

I also have no idea if she has any strong ties with anyone when/if the time comes to pick a boot. She might outlast all the Knuckleheads (which would be a crying shame), or she might be the very first to go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast