+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Bobby Jon

Despite having strong opinions about the other people... thinking them lazy... he is suprisingly tolerant, and intelligent, about the way he handles it.
    No outbursts or accusations.
    He just keeps going doing what has to be done.

Unfortunately that still puts a big target on his head, just by making the others feel inadequet.

The only person who has the respect of everyone on Ulong is BJ. He is obviously capable of leading them, so he should take a more prominent role. If he doesn't step up, he has only himself to blame. He should also get cracking and form an alliance with Steph and Angie.

I really, really hope he makes it all the way!

He's just so FREAKISHLY HOT! He's the only guy who can look good with a peeling chest!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Fogey
    I think he may be the best looking Survivor of all time. He is really gorgious. That being said, I love that he is a workaholic because otherwise, the tribe would starve to death and it shows that he takes iniative. I can't believe Kim thought him weak because he lost to TOM in the IC. Apparently she missed the last one where he ran through the water hours into the challenge carrying 80 pounds and showed no signs of slowing down. I guess she was too lazy to get off her ass to make it to the challenge to see that display :rolleyes Shut up, Kim. She took uselessness to a whole new degree. Bobby Jon on the other hand, is my hero. I wish all the survivor hotties were as awesome as him.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I think he may be the best looking Survivor of all time. He is really gorgious.
    Is he better looking then Brady? Mr James Bond of Vanuatu is number one in my book.

This season BJ is the player who has grown on me the most.
    Really strong and a decent guy. Hope he makes it for some time still.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    BJ is awesome, but not better looking than Brady, or Colby, for that matter. But he is good looking and has great character.

FORT Fogey
    Well, IMO Bobby Jon may be the best looking Survivor ever. The current title holder is Silas. Yeah go ahead and laugh. Brady is hot but I didn't even think he was the hottest of his season because I thought JP and John K were hotter. Ok, laugh some more.

Watched Bobby Jon's latest Insider confessional. It's so good. He speaks as highly as he can of Kim (and says more nice things about her when voting her off) and talks about everyone needing to have heart. I really liked when he said this: I have to keep going because a lot of times I feel as down and ready to quit as them but if I keep going on, they'll be like,'Well if Bobby Jon can do it, so can we.'" That is paraphrased, btw. I just thought it was a great thing to say. He may be Colin intense in challenges, which I think comes from losing so much and being frustrated, not that he's psycho. I mean, no one even seems to recognize his strength since he lost to Tom, which is awful. Anyway, he talked more about pushing as far as you can go and digging when you think you have nothing left. He truly is a wonderful guy. Whoever ends up as his future gf(since I believe he's single right now) is one lucky girl. I sure wish I could be her. I really think he'd be an amazing bf, just from judging from that confessional, because it's obvious he puts his heart and soul into everything.

I also think it's AWESOME that he isn't the backstabbing type. I think he is a sweetheart, actually, and seems content to play a Colby/Ethan type of game.

I also watched Steph's Insider confessional and it bugged that she seemed more likely to form an alliance with James(with Angie) than Bobby. WTF? James...the weakest one left on the tribe? Ugh. I swear if she does that, I'll lose my love that I have for her. How could she not even consider an alliance with someone who would go to bat for her as long as they both stay in the game(Bobby, who clearly respects her immensely). Bobby would also go to bat for Angie, who he seems to like and respect as well. I want to see those 3 form an alliance. Bobby will stick with the 2 girls over the 2 guys, for sure. And if Steph can't see that, then she is a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Well, IMO Bobby Jon may be the best looking Survivor ever. The current title holder is Silas. Yeah go ahead and laugh. Brady is hot but I didn't even think he was the hottest of his season because I thought JP and John K were hotter. Ok, laugh some more.
    Okay, I remember who Brady is (how can anyone forget that gorgeous G-man), but who are JP and John K? I don't remember them from that season, but I know I thought Brady was the best eye candy. Silas - yeah he was okay, but no personality.

Bobby Jon is Adorable (notice the capital A). He is running at the top of my faves (Tom is #1), and I hope he gets very far. I would love to see him win it. He'd actually be the second "eye candy" to win if he does (Ethan being the only one so far).

FORT Fogey
    John P was the 3rd one booted, he got booted during the double TC. John K was next in line after Brady but because of a switcheroo, they won a few ICs so he ended up being the 8th one booted. Hope that helped.

Yay 2 days till we see Bobby Jon again and I hope it's not his last episode...stranger things have happened, Ulong is just so small. And you just KNOW they're going to lose the immunity.

Well, Bobby Jon's definitely my favourite from Ulong (I have another from Koror, and nah, it's not Tom). Not only is he cute, he is very hardworking. It just makes me smile to see him picking coconuts, axing down trees, doing all the manual work... Proves that he is not just a pretty boy.

Actually, it's kinda good in a way that he is in Ulong. Now that there are so few members left, a merge will come and BJ should have no problem staying in. The tribe needs him, both for the challenges and tribe basic survival. So, he would not have been voted out in the first place. But, after merger, he would have a problem. Maybe he should start teaming up with the other workaholics...

BJ was a farmer before? Interesting... Oh, and I read on the first few pages that some people think his name is funny. But I like it. In fact, I like JPL as well. Middle names are cute...
    ~~ Failure is all but a detour to success~~

+ Reply to Thread