+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Bobby Jon

FORT Fogey
    Bobby Jon's like Colin from TAR5 in a lot of ways but Colin is a very cool guy outside of a competition. No doubt Bobby's the same way. And in a show like Survivor where your adrenaline(sp?) is pumping, some people handle it differently, plus he's got to be so frustrated with being on such a crappy tribe so I see some of his yelling as getting the frustration out. Anyway, after watching Jonathan on TAR6 nothing fazes me at all and Bobby just seems so much more calm in comparison

All I asked for pre show was more than 5 episodes because I had a bad feeling he wouldn't make it far. Well it's been 3 and if it he were on Koror he'd be an obvious candidate for the F4 but noooo he's on Ulong so he probably won't make the merge I wish he'd done TAR instead of Survivor, he and his partner would've probably made the F3. I really do love this guy and I thought I loved Ethan but Bobby's just so much more awesome than Ethan

Bobby Jon's intensity will get him in trouble before too long...

Go pretty boy, it's your birthday, we gonna party like it's yo' birthday!
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

FORT Newbie

Bobby Jon

I thought what Kim said was stupid about Bobby Jon tiring out, and that could get him in trouble. All of the guys I know that were in his fraternity had to work like this through their pledgeship for Sigma Chi, a lot longer than they are on the island. Lil' Cutie I am working on getting some modeling pics of Bobby Jon, the pic that was on the first CBS showing of the contestants, was his Cosmo photo for Alabama's most eligible bachelors. I have to look for archives on the speedo website to find his modeling campaign for them, it was Spring of 2003.
    Also Bobby Jon was a farmer, just like my ex who was friends with him and they work form Sun up to Sun down without rest everyday in the hot and humid Alabama sun. I am just so worried that he will get a knife in his back due to his mild manner with the rest of his tribe.
    I think he is doing Alabama proud (for the first time on reality tv) not like the typical redneck they portray most southerners to be.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    He modeled for Speedo? I'd love to see those pictures.

I watched the insider video (All by Myself I think it was called) and I worry that he may be an outcast to his tribe. He seems to get along okay with Angie and James, but I don't know about the rest. I will say one of the reasons I'm liking him is because he does his own thing and sticks to what he wants to do (such as not voting for Jolanda or Jeff because he thought they were stronger) and doesn't let himself get swayed. I feel that is probably going to be his undoing, and unless something happens to shake the game up, it might be soon.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholeaap
    All of the guys I know that were in his fraternity had to work like this through their pledgeship for Sigma Chi, a lot longer than they are on the island.
    They had to pick coconuts for Sigma Chi?

FORT Newbie
    No they just had to do labor intensive things, and I apologize it is SAE not Sigma Chi. As I am sure you can read from his bio on page one. Thats my bad!!!!! Its pitiful that I just realized that I may have put the wrong frat name while still in bed and got up to check this early in the morning !!!!! Also his pictures for Speedo( the one they had up on this huge billboard in Lenox mall in Atlanta), and the one featured on the website he had his shirt on???? So not as sexy of a pic as you would think for a Speedo campaign.

FORT Fogey
    Darn! But if you find them, post them for us ladies who await them patiently.

Kara, I totally know what you're saying, but actually, I think he probably gets along with Stephenie; they've been shown talking strategy every episode and he probably likes her, especially since she's just as determined to win challenges as he is and probably works reasonably hard around camp. It's weird to think that he wouldn't mix so well with the rest of the members of his tribe since you'd think he would since he's their age and seems like he'd be a people person, plus he was in a Frat, and all Frat guys I know are very friendly.

Like I said though, if the Ulongs vote him off, I'll hunt them down and beat them up Ok, not really but ugh, that'd be worse than when the lazy Maraamu's decided to vote off Hunter, and when that happened back during S4 I was really angry and thought the Maraamus deserved to starve to death.

I'm sooooooo in love with Bobby Jon... his BIO is totally my type! OMG He's HOT!!! I hope he goes ALL THE WAY!!! Get the Million Bobby Jon & make my day!!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Darn! But if you find them, post them for us ladies who await them patiently.

Kara, I totally know what you're saying, but actually, I think he probably gets along with Stephenie; they've been shown talking strategy every episode and he probably likes her, especially since she's just as determined to win challenges as he is and probably works reasonably hard around camp. It's weird to think that he wouldn't mix so well with the rest of the members of his tribe since you'd think he would since he's their age and seems like he'd be a people person, plus he was in a Frat, and all Frat guys I know are very friendly.

Like I said though, if the Ulongs vote him off, I'll hunt them down and beat them up Ok, not really but ugh, that'd be worse than when the lazy Maraamu's decided to vote off Hunter, and when that happened back during S4 I was really angry and thought the Maraamus deserved to starve to death.
    It's interesting you bring that up about Stephenie, because I was wondering if they producers were going to set them up to butt heads or something. Both seem like hard workers and both seem like they want to be in control. I wasn't sure if Steph would make an issue with his working so hard and have him blow up at her for not doing as much, or if one of them would try to step into the leader position. Bobby Jon has surprised me, because like you said, I figured he'd be the stupid young jock that would only hang out with the other young guys (Jeff and Ibreham) and be all over the girls, but instead he seems to like James and Angie more.

+ Reply to Thread