+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Bobby Jon

FORT Fogey
    I will hunt down any Ulongs that decide to get rid of him. Now, if he would get voted off by the Korors just cuz he's from Ulong, I could handle that although I'd be very sad, but at least I wouldn't have to go after anyone These Ulongs don't realize how good they have it to have Bobby doing all their work.

Kara, seriously, I'm so glad I have someone else who agrees with me on Bobby! All the other ladies are drooling over Tom I don't think he's going to all of a sudden become obnoxious. BTW, as for Coby going after him, he hasn't gone after Tom or Gregg or Ian as far as we can tell. With those other 3 there with Bobby if he would've started on Koror, he wouldn't stick out so much by being the worker bee.

All I want is for him to make the jury. If he goes next week...ugh, I'll be so depressed! Hopefully, since it appears to be a tribe mixup, he can bond with some Korors and they keep him around for awhile or he gets in a majority Ulong tribe.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Nahhh.. I agree with you too I luv Mr. Bobby Jon. He may not have that over all hotness as some people but htere is just something about him.. i cant help saying his name under my breath with an "ohhh" before it when ever hes on my tv.

I really couldn't differentiate him from the other guys before but he seems to be a pretty good player. There always seems to be one player who would be much better off on the other tribe and he may be it. He has a much better work ethic than the others, is a team player, wants to win, and when discussing who to vote off with Angie didn't say "you must vote for Kim" but acknowledged it would be a tough decision.

Even after losing Jeff, Ulong still looks to be stronger but can't seem to get it together. If they want to get any members on the jury someone like Bobby Jon is going to have to take over this tribe and get them together.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

After this episode, I reckon my little rave above is even more true.
    James may think and act like he's the head of the tribe, but BJ is the "Wise Man"" of the tribe. He's the one with the real control.

For some reason he's reminding me of Eric Bana in Blackhawk Down.

His preview video suggested him to be comedy material, but he's the real deal. He's hardcore.

, my favourite this season! Sexy and hardowrking. He look so stupid safety pinning that cloth near his crotch. I'm so worried for him! I was literally shouting at the tv!

karalott - you're right - he DOES seem a little separated from his tribe. (vote matched Chris' but no one elses - well, I would have voted for Kim as well, but I guess that doesn't count )

He's definately a hard worker, and speaks straightforward - which means - my guess - he probably will NOT make the merge.

(PS - I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't see him as good looking. Pretty, maybe, if that's your type. Definately not handsome.)
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Hm.. I just love he's body and the way he is willing to sacrifice just screams SEXY!!!!!!

He's so incrediably good looking!!!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I'm torn about this guy. After his steroid-rage moments in the challenge of the last episode, I thought he was a meat head. Hitting himself and roaring were just not very becoming. After last night, though, I don't know. I kind of like him. He's hard-working and seems to have more sense than I first gave him credit for. I'll keep an eye on him. I'm liking him better.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Bobby Jon is really growing on me. He ain't no pretty boy. This man is an ox. I like that his budding friendship with Angie. Angie has a future in wrestling I think. Bj just needs to take the intensity down a notch.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

+ Reply to Thread