+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233

Thread: Bobby Jon

Ohhh I think Bobby John wanted the money just as bad as Steph wants it.

And it Bobby J. hadn't gotten on the minority tribe this season....he would still be there. Steph was just lucky to get the majority team this season or else she would be gone by now just like Bobby J. and he would still be there.

One of them was going to get screwed this season and it was Bobby J. And like another person said "we love to root for the under dogs"...I am sure that is why he as passed up Steph in the polls.
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    I didn't know he passed up Steph in the polls! Doesn't surprise me, he has a way about him...*plucking heartstrings*

We haven't seen the last of Bobby Jon...and I don't mean the jury either. I wish him the best...millions wish him the best, and that's got to feel great for him.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Yes lopevian I agree the young man has a huge future I hope. He deserves it.
    When he actually said "thank you very much" when Jeff P. snuffed him it broke my heart but at the same time I was so proud of him. He uses his manners no matter what happens to him.

That is unless a Jamie gets into his face.....he sure was able to make him loose it wasn't he?
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

"AAAHHHRRRRGGGGGG! YEAAAOOOWWWWAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH! AAAAAHHHHHHHHRROOOOOOFFFFFF!"...I believe this is the "quote" you're referring to. I agreeded with every last...sound he made. I think he and Jamie became friends about two minutes after the last TC. Bobby Jon is too much of a good sport to hold a grudge, and Jamie was obviously in need of a friend.

I saw Bobby Jon on the TV guide channel last night, he was being interview by these two mentally challenged chicks who were trying to think of things to ask him so he would take his shirt off. He said he is now living in L.A. and is taking acting classes. He going to work in entertainment because he says he is good at it. Also, a note, his accent was much broader on the show then in this interview... hmm. Was he faking it on the show? Is he practicing to lose it now? (I hope not, I like it)

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian
    I think Bobby Jon and Jamie became friends about two minutes after the last TC. Bobby Jon is too much of a good sport to hold a grudge, and Jamie was obviously in need of a friend.
    I think I was right!!

How cute were they?!?

Precious. So very precious! LOL!

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Corine View Post
    Also, a note, his accent was much broader on the show then in this interview... hmm. Was he faking it on the show? Is he practicing to lose it now? (I hope not, I like it)
    I doubt he was faking it. Speaking from experience, your accent gets more pronounced if you're under stress or if you're around someone with the same accent.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Love him!! He is gorgeous!

+ Reply to Thread