+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Jon

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Goodbye Bobby Jon... So happy you had a second chance, you did good there boy, day twenty four and the jury too! You went out with such class, and it showed from day one how much you appreciated being there.

I'll miss you in the game, but I'm so glad you made the jury, especially after learning what that meant to you! Can't wait to hear your questions, you'll probably be respectful as always.

Bye Bobby.. Love ya!
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

FORT Fogey
    Bobby Jon is the most respectful person I've ever seen on TV or probably met in real life!

What were the odds of Gary actually finding that immunity idol?? I was happy that Jamie and Bobby jon patched things up though and for him to make the jury after 2 seasons, i'm sure as hell happy for him after knowing how much that means to him...
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

I will miss him, but at least we get cleaned up, pretty Bobby Jon for the jury. Still I wish he could've lasted a bit longer.

well.......

bama bonehead makes a play to get rid of steph, but guess what? he ended up (as i had predicted) getting the boot himself...

...at least he acheived his lifelong dream: he made it to the jury.......

What a gentleman. Even shaking the hand of the snake Jamie is IMO... above and beyond the call of duty. That my friends was an example of a decent young man who understands the meaning of character. He will be missed.
    The stars at night...are big and bright

Quote Originally Posted by maersk
    ...at least he acheived his lifelong dream: he made it to the jury.......
    LOL Bobby Jon AIM HIGH!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by maersk
    bama bonehead makes a play to get rid of steph, but guess what? he ended up (as i had predicted) getting the boot himself...
    I was quite proud of Bobby Jon when he tried to save himself by bringing up Stephenie as a boot possibility. It shows that he did understand some element of strategic planning and that he did what he could to swing the vote in his favor. He went up a few points in my book with that move.

I am glad Bobby Jon got as far as he did. I wish he could go on but as someone said we now get the cleaned up version on the jury so I guess that is an upside. I was glad to see that what Bobby Jon thought of Jamie made Jamie sit up and pay attention. Bobby Jon then shook his hand, perfect. He pratices what he preaches, I like and respect that!

+ Reply to Thread