+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar
    Well, BJ is my little old southern boy. I know he's sounds like he's a little deprived in the "brains" department but I think the light upstairs is a little more bright than anyone thinks. Originally, I suspected that he and Steph might have a secret allience but that was blown out of the water for me last night when he revealed that "Steph makes him want to vomit." I nearly fell of the couch. That was the last thing I expected to come out of his mouth.
    What the heck do I know.
    I have to say I also thought Steph and Bobby J. had a secret alliance but now I have changed my mind. After hearing Bobby J. last night and what he said about Steph it seems like the feelings for each other are mutual. I was shocked to hear him say that about her. Wonder if it is because they are not on the same side? I wonder if they were on the same tribe if they would be all "lovey dovey?"
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    If Steph dislikes him so much why does she seem to be promising to keep him at least long enough to make the jury? Because she thinks she will get his vote?

Snoozin' on the beach
    If BJ hauled off and clocked Jamie, he wouldn't even be allowed on the jury. As much as that would suck for him, he'd probably make a fortune with fans sending him money as a thank you for punching him out

I know i'd send him money just to see him shut the loser up

Walk

All I need to make me happy is to see Jamie take the walk of shame.

Don't hit him B.J...you would be kicked out of the game just....vote him out off the island and send him packing.
    Frankly Jamie we don't give a damn.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by rupertshoney
    I have to disagree here. I've never seen Bobby Jon not working.
    except when he was sick at the beginning and that was legitimate.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    As much as I hated to see Brandon go , for me, it would have been unbearable to see Bobby Jon go. Last time, he was out on day twenty one, just shy of the jury. Here he was on day twenty one again. Why oh why oh why couldn't it have been Jamie!

But for Bobby to leave on that day of all days, that's like saying "hey, last time we didn't get to say 'the tribe has spoken' so...here ya go Bobby Jon, 'the tribe has spoken' sucka". It's sad that he agreed with Steph about Brandon, but I know he was desperate. It's just he agreed to give Brandon the exact story he lived on Palau (minus the torch snuffing). He did try to sway Judd and Steph though, too bad he didn't suceed. I'm glad he and Brandon are friends today.

ScarletteO I also was shocked when Bobby Jon said that about Steph. I think they are extremely competitive with eachother, as well as in general. Bobby Jon was upset with some of her actions the last time around, and vise versa I'm sure.

Erika221 and rupertshoney ...I love your avatars!
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Well Lopevian........since Steph's got the numbers......I'm hoping BJ will figure out a way to get to Rafe and Cindy.

Gag that old fat lady.......hurry......I'm not ready to hear her sing yet.
    The stars at night...are big and bright

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar
    Gag that old fat lady.......hurry......I'm not ready to hear her sing yet.

I hope Bobby Jon can control his urge to crash a pot over Jamie's head. If he can't, he'll be the first survivor ever to have played the game twice, and never got a torch snuffing.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Quote Originally Posted by lopevian
    I hope Bobby Jon can control his urge to crash a pot over Jamie's head.
    I wish Bobby Jon could find a way to goad Jamie into taking the first swing (and get him disqualified).
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lolls
    BJ isn't my favorite, but I like him a heck of a lot beter than Jamie. Or Stephanie. He does not make excuses, a quality I appreciate.
    I am with you on this one.

Add my name to the list that would pay to see Bobby Jon deck Jamie. Heck, he could do after the reunion show then he wouldn't be disqualified. Just happen to have a bunch of cameras there to catch it and show us.
    Last edited by dagwood; 11-06-2005 at 08:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread