+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Jon

if i was a betting man............

and i had to bet on which of the comebacks (steph or BJ) got axed first, id have to go with the bama bonehead.

BJ isn't my favorite, but I like him a heck of a lot beter than Jamie. Or Stephanie. He does not make excuses, a quality I appreciate.

While BJ is pretty gross and country, he does say amusing things and seems more sincere than some of the rest.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout
    Still don't like Bobby Jon but I would pay him $100 to haul off and deck the living daylights out of Jamie.
    I don't mind Bobby Jon, & you can put me down for $50. I would go the full $100 but what with the price of gas & all, it's time to cut back on discretionary spending.

CCL
    I think BJ might have ruined it a bit for Brandon last night when he was spouting off at council against Jamie. Maybe that turned Rafe & Cindy against Branda (aka BJ's choice)? Probably not, though. I like BJ a lot this season. Nice of Stephenie to do him a favour and say he can be on the jury - how queenly of her to deign to speak with him. I hope he goes farther than her, as well.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Well we know Bobby Jon is next unless he wins immunity so if he goes I hope he goes out with a freaking bang. Blast those jerks out of the water.

Well, BJ is my little old southern boy. I know he's sounds like he's a little deprived in the "brains" department but I think the light upstairs is a little more bright than anyone thinks. Originally, I suspected that he and Steph might have a secret allience but that was blown out of the water for me last night when he revealed that "Steph makes him want to vomit." I nearly fell of the couch. That was the last thing I expected to come out of his mouth.
    What the heck do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar
    I know he's sounds like he's a little deprived in the "brains" department but I think the light upstairs is a little more bright than anyone thinks.
    I think you're probably right. He sure has an awfully hard time putting his thoughts into words though!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Breast Cancer Awareness! Passepartout's Avatar
    The way everybody on this board is feeling about Stephenie, it is the same with me in Bobby Jon. He has changed from being sweet and likable to being a male chuvanistic pig when he was with Margaret and Judd. Having all the women do the work while the men just sat on their rear ends. Doing nothing but squat.
    But I am beginning to change my mind a little about him. And though I still don't like him, I would be willing to give a $100 bill to those who think and bet that he will haul off and deck the living daylights out of Jamie.
    I would love to see that happen so badly.
    Breast Cancer Awareness!

I love Bobby Jon and make no mistake about it - he is not the dumb dumb he portrays on television. If you saw last night, he uses his southern accent while the cameras are on (TC and IC), but when talking around camp that accent is not always present. He likes for people to think he's the naive country boy - but this guy has lived in LA for a year - not to mention he does have a college degree. Naive he is not, nor dumb in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout
    Having all the women do the work while the men just sat on their rear ends. Doing nothing but squat.
    I have to disagree here. I've never seen Bobby Jon not working.

+ Reply to Thread