+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Bobby Jon

Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    You said it (although technically he's not the first person not be voted out of the game and still leave-that honor goes to Mike Skupin). I would have much rather Steph gone than him. Just one more week...

On his behavior last night, it was gross but I'll give him a pass since he's so cute (although the blowing the nose in the wind was pushing it).
    I don't mean to morph the thread but, why wasn't Skupin asked to join All-Stars? He's another cool cave man!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze
    I don't mean to morph the thread but, why wasn't Skupin asked to join All-Stars? He's another cool cave man!
    Not too get off topic, but rumors going around said he was supposed to be on, but got bumped at the last minute for someone else (and according to his sister he was not happy, as you might expect). Even though I was no fan of Mike, I felt he of all people deserved a second chance.

To get back on topic, Bobby Jon is the third person in Survivor history to be ousted without being voted for- Mike and Paschal were first (unless you count Osten, then he'd be the fourth).

To get back on topic, Bobby Jon is the third person in Survivor history to be ousted without being voted for- Mike and Paschal were first (unless you count Osten, then he'd be the fourth).
    And what about Wanda and Johnathan?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    And what about Wanda and Johnathan?
    Oh yeah, them too. Funny how I can remember stuff from seasons past but can't remember something that happened a few weeks ago.

FORT Fogey
    Heh, I forgot about Wanda and Jonathan when I was thinking about him being the 2nd person to leave the game who didn't get injured or quit who didn't get the boot. 2nd only to Paschal. Ok, I just want him to seem really special so only he and Paschal had been to TC and survived votes. There, I feel better.

I'm going to miss him so much Survivor's not gonna be the same without him. I think he's one of the sweetest most genuine Survivors out there. Good job Mr. and Mrs. Drinkard on raising a really great guy.

BTW, like Kara, I give him like a bunch of passes for being gross because he's a terrific individual in every other aspect and guys can be gross.

FORT Newbie
    that's what I love about him too, that makes him a winner even though he is out of the game. He stuck with his self, and was himself throughout the entire show. He is really genuine, and that makes him stick out. He can be intense at times, but can be really patient and tolerant too. Ep8, even though he can be gross, I guess it's just understandable because he was so sick of losing. After weeks of being patient and keeping it cool, it is just normal for him to vent out his anger...and there's not much people around left so it was ok. I think he is really sweet, cute and has a great personality. I pity him for working soo hard to win challenges and helping out in camp, was quite angry that everytime he is soo close to winning and something had to ruin the whole challenge. SIgh...

He was too desperate, too impatient.

The Yummy Duck Eggs showed it clearly.
    Tom quickly but sensibly ate one egg at a time, not starting the next one in until the last one was finished.
    BJ did the 4 year old kid at the dinner table thing of shoving as much in his face as possible. Fat cheeks full of duck foetus. And once you do that, you're quite literally stuffed. You can't swallow it.

Impatience. Unable to think clearly and logically under pressure.
    It was his doom in the various puzzle challenges too.

FORT Fogey
    I watched Survivor Live and he got asked about the one puzzle IC that he struggled with and ended up switching with Steph. Well, he said they played around with the puzzle at camp and he ended up memorizing exactly where everything needed to go. The problem was when he got to the IC, the pieces weren't where they were on the mini puzzle and it pretty much messed him up. He said he then paniced and then couldn't think straight and the fact that Coby kicked butt with the challenge made him even more out of it. That must've been pretty horrible for him.

Another thing that stood out to me was the fact that he said he's talked to Ib a bunch of times and they've cleared up the "problems" and are still buds. I was really glad to hear that.

Not too get off topic, but rumors going around said he was supposed to be on, but got bumped at the last minute for someone else (and according to his sister he was not happy, as you might expect). Even though I was no fan of Mike, I felt he of all people deserved a second chance.

Thanks for the info! That's a real shame.

Back to the subject at hand!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Regular

There is a lot more to this guy than meets the eye.

I think when he matures a bit more, he is going to turn out to be a real stand up guy.

He has some substance to him. Right now, however, his youth tends to work against him, but he should do alright.

+ Reply to Thread