+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Bobby Jon

I'm still thinking that they are going to merge and BJ and Steph are probably assuming that too. I think, going on this assumption, that Steph would be a better partner going into a merge. She's more of a player and could stir things up a little more, get some alliances happening. It seems to me Ib was too static a player and would have difficulty inserting himself into a Koror alliance.

FORT Newbie
    Yeah I got to agree with you about Steph there, she makes real effort to try and keep herself in the game, and it might get her far. But the 'i'm nice' factor seems to be lacking in her somehow, to me. She just does not appeal as a person worthy of the Survivor title and the million. Anyway, I will not be surprised if she won though, because she worked hard for it. I really underestimate Bobby Jon, seems like he has more than just good looks in the game. Compared to jeff, he seem to be more intense in the game and is more determined and hardworking. There's this aura about him that I like. It will be really sad if he got to go, because I think if he was in Ulong, he would have gone at LEAST 2 the jury. Sad that the nice guys like BJ, Ib and Angie is stuck with a pathetic tribe. There seems to be a huge 'gap' without them around. PLS let BJ win the fire challenge if there is one...

eny
    FORT Fogey
    He was just on the early show. He moved to LA two years ago and is looking forward to a career as a media ho model, which of course is why he did survivor ( duh) . Up till now he has been waiting tables. Amazingly he also claims to have a degree in journalism . Huh?

FORT Newbie
    omg i could't be any sadder this week. Its so weird that Bobby Jon is out ONE spot before the jury, and he was not even voted out. That would be the 1st. He does not deserve to go, at least not yet after all he did. I think he changed alot, after seeing him from the 1st episode until now.

While I'm down that he's gone (he's the hottest caveman yet!) I'm not surprised he didn't win against Steph. He may have brute strength but, when it comes to challenges he's a complete loser! I'm betting that if he was put pitted against Janu (while she's wailing to go home!) in a thumb war he will lose!

And, oh, for the love of Buddha, why do I take sadistic delight in seeing Ulong massacred like this??? I guess it's because it's made a record as being the Most Losingest Team Ever!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze
    And, oh, for the love of Buddha, why do I take sadistic delight in seeing Ulong massacred like this???
    You're not the only one. This has been great! A pre-merge Pagonging. A one-person tribe. Love it!

BUT. It was such a bummer to lose Bobby Jon. What a sweetheart with all the truly nice things he was saying about Stephanie. A bit spastic as a competitor but he did try so hard and just seemed like such a genuine good-hearted person.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

FORT Regular
    I am really sad to see BJ go. I also dont think he was a loser or dumb. Those challenges were team efforts and the team lost not just Bobby John. One of the most impressive things was when he almost beat Tom(who is superman as far as I am concerened) the first time around in the one on one push challenges on those floating discs. BJ is a good guy and I wish him well. Sometimes you try your hardest and things just dont work out.

Okay I think BJ is really hot! But you have to admit those clips they showed him last night. He was gross!! I couldn't help but think Most Eligible Bachelor of Alabama, what will they think of him now and his snot rockets. EWWW!!! :nono

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Yeah..he could have at least walked away from the camp to blow the snot from his nostrils.
    That is one of the most grotesque things I've ever seen a person do.. why someone would feel SO comfortable to do it on a reality show that millions of people watch, is beyond me.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by BJrox
    omg i could't be any sadder this week. Its so weird that Bobby Jon is out ONE spot before the jury, and he was not even voted out. That would be the 1st. He does not deserve to go, at least not yet after all he did. I think he changed alot, after seeing him from the 1st episode until now.
    You said it (although technically he's not the first person not be voted out of the game and still leave-that honor goes to Mike Skupin). I would have much rather Steph gone than him. Just one more week...

On his behavior last night, it was gross but I'll give him a pass since he's so cute (although the blowing the nose in the wind was pushing it).

+ Reply to Thread