+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Bobby Jon

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by aname

Bobby Jon is Adorable (notice the capital A). He is running at the top of my faves (Tom is #1), and I hope he gets very far. I would love to see him win it. He'd actually be the second "eye candy" to win if he does (Ethan being the only one so far).
    Ethan might be the only male eye candy to ever win, but I think those attracted to women might disagree with you that he's the only eye candy to win overall!
    What's nice about Ethan, BJ and Tom for that matter, is that they also seem to be nice people (although some of Ethan's post show behavior had me questioning whether being a winner hadn't gone to his head in some way).

Well last night he was declared to be who I have felt he was all along....
    He Truely is the Son of God.

It would be in BJ's best interest to keep Ib around, if only b/c Steph has proven she won't always side with him (they've voted opposite ways FIVE times out of six at Council, agreeing only on Kim the week she went). BJ and control Ib; will he realize that before it's too late?

FORT Fan
    BJ and Steph are worthy of making it further. Not so for Ib, though I like him a little.

FORT Fan
    It's better than James's !!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Genius
    BJ and Steph are worthy of making it further. Not so for Ib, though I like him a little.
    Although I may not say that about Steph so much anymore, but she is more deserving than Ib, and I'll even say she's more deserving than Caryn and Coby on Koror. But of the 3 remaining Ulong's that are left Bobby Jon deserves to be the last one standing.
    Last edited by John; 03-27-2005 at 08:39 AM.

Bobby Jon won me over when he toook the time early on to congratulate Angie on a job well done in the reward challenge. He admitted he was wrong about her and was man enough to give her credit.

I don't think there was ever really a male/female divide on Ulong. There was the hard workers vs. the slackers. Bobby Jon seems to respect Angie and Steph a lot and I like that about him.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Newbie
    BJ kind of underperformed today, but I still want him to go far. Its understandable why he might not be in top-form in this episode, one might be because right before the immunity challenge start Jeff HAD to compare the fishing results of both tribes, and BJ also really seem to put his best with the SOS challenge. Was laughing at him frantically trying to get the attention of the helicopter. Really sad that Ib had to leave, didn't want him to but I guess there was not much of a choice. Felt really bad for Ulong and for BJ and Ib.

revenG 4eva
    I am so glad he booted Ib and kept Steph, although it was a dumb decision on his part. While Stephenie is stronger, they will surely merge soon, and Ib, like he says, is obviously ten times more loyal than Steph. I am sure Stephenie would be quick to screw BJ over to get him further in the game.

EDIT: She lied to him about not voting for him at double TC, which he didn't know, but she also backstabbed him and Ibrehem at James TC. Did he even realize that?

FORT Fogey
    Maybe they really did have the tie planned before TC because the tie didn't seem to bother him. I think he feels that he gave Steph his word, he just had more of an understanding with Ib, so he had to stay with Steph and I think he also felt that she deserved to stay more than Ib did.

I felt awful for him during the IC. Poor guy.

+ Reply to Thread