+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ashlee

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Ashlee seemed a little... I don't know, surprised? frustrated? that she wasn't picked right away (and I'm sure a little worried, too). For some reason, I don't know if she's going to make it long in the tribe. If the alliance that voted out Jolanda is an actual alliance and targets the people who voted for Angie first, she might be safe. But I could see her being one of the next people to go.

FORT Fogey
    I don't really think that's an alliance and I cannot for the life of me see them voting off Ibrehem and Bobby just cuz they voted for Angie. I think they just banded together to get rid of Jo cuz she was annoying. Ash needs a shield or something because I don't think she will last longer than episode 6, personally. Although, she seemed really UTR and didn't get a lot of airtime, so who knows?

Amazing Race whore
    I wonder why she wasn't eating. Good thing they got rid of her

FORT Regular
    She must have gotten sick and didn't have the energy to carry on.

They have edited this before so that the viewers see the person feeling ill and not eating. After that the person will be out of the game really soon.

This time they wanted to keep things exciting and didn't show everything, but I would bet that Ashlee left for health reasons.

I'm sure going to miss 'em.. :rolleyes

I was surprised they went with her instead of breaking up the UglyJeff/Kim alliance but after hearing her last words it was clear that she was ready to go. I loved her regretting not getting to snuggle with Ibreham.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

Is anyone else watching Survivor Live? She just addressed the clothes issue. The modesty issue as well as the lying and cheating was one of the reasons she wanted out. She didn't have any other clothes to wear. I've mentioned this before but the heat nad humidity are awful in Palau. I'm from N.O. and had problems with the heat there. Anyway, back to watching the show.
    "The meek shall inherit the Earth. The rest of us are going to the stars."

Peter Diamandis, X Prize Founder

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerfley
    I was surprised they went with her instead of breaking up the UglyJeff/Kim alliance but after hearing her last words it was clear that she was ready to go. I loved her regretting not getting to snuggle with Ibreham.
    That was awesome! I laughed. I had a feeling she liked him, she DID pick him. Or she thought he was hot, whatever.

If she really was that desparate to get out, I'm guessing she's never seen the show, if she really didn't know about the backstabbing and stuff.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by TuckernOtis
    Is anyone else watching Survivor Live? She just addressed the clothes issue. The modesty issue as well as the lying and cheating was one of the reasons she wanted out. She didn't have any other clothes to wear. I've mentioned this before but the heat nad humidity are awful in Palau. I'm from N.O. and had problems with the heat there. Anyway, back to watching the show.
    So I guess I would ask why she signed up then, since that's what Survivor is all about, backstabbing, lying, cheating and skimpy clothes. There's been a few contestants in the past that managed to play an honest game and get far. They just had enough people around that took the target off of them. Well, I've heard contestants in the past say the show was nothing like they expected, so assuming she has watched the show before, that may be the case here.

I watched Ashlee on The Early Show and on Good Day Live. She didn't mention anything about modesty or wardrobe on those shows. She did say she was a bit put off by all the back-stabbing, and that she just "ran out of gas" and was ready to leave. As for what's next, she said the door is wide open and she's hoping for a job in the entertainment industry. I was left with the impression that she didn't care about Survivor at all, and is just trying to break into show biz. :phhht Guess what Ash? When you're the second person voted off a reality show, your 15 minutes are OVER. If you wanted anyone to remember your name you would have had to stay in until at least Final Four.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    In one of the Insider vids she mentions watching Survivor since the beginning...well she sure doesn't sound like it. Maybe she watched a few episodes from each episode.

Really, don't bother with even thinking about the entertainment industry. Just enjoy it if one person asks you for your autograph, Ash.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234