+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Angie

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Seething13
    Angie is my favorite, right from the start. I actually have almost exactly that same bra (except mine is all red). I have a tattoo, and might someday get more. She was the only one smart enough to put on some weight before the show, and I'm sure she knew that some fans would call her "ugly" or "gross" because of it. That takes character. She speaks well, seems physically fit enough at challenges. It's nice to have one "freak" on Survivor, it gives me someone I can relate to. I hope she wins it, and I can't wait til about half-way through when everyone else is starving to death, and SHE is the only one that looks fit and healthy, it will be total vindication for her! I just hope her luxury item was some sunscreen!
    You are thinking just like me (except that I don't have a tattoo or a bra ), Angie actually looks like a good player. She is forming an alliance and if she can stay with right people she will go far.

Models that are in the show to promote their career start with sixpack and wither away. Winners gain enough mass to stay healthy and those few pounds sure didn't slow Angie down in the challenge.

What's all the crap about underarm hair. Peeps, it's natural and a lot of women prefer to go au naturel. For crying out loud, it's not normal in the rest of the world for women to shave. Get over it already.

I'm so glad her redeeming qualities were showcased last night. She kicked major butt on the RC. She really came across as level headed and determined. I just hope she's a good schemer because that's what wins Survivor.

Just for the record. Last week on Survivor Live, Wanda said they were told what to wear to the bogus photo shoot. Jolanda had on a $600 dollar lawyer suit and they made Wanda wear that dress. I'm sure Angie would have wore a swimsuit or at least more substantial underwear if she'd known that she would running around the island in it.
    "The meek shall inherit the Earth. The rest of us are going to the stars."

Peter Diamandis, X Prize Founder

Quote Originally Posted by TuckernOtis
    What's all the crap about underarm hair. Peeps, it's natural and a lot of women prefer to go au naturel. For crying out loud, it's not normal in the rest of the world for women to shave. Get over it already.

I'm sure Angie would have wore a swimsuit or at least more substantial underwear if she'd known that she would running around the island in it.
    I can't but help to think that as the days go by, the way her panties are cut we're going to be exposed to an ugly bikini line!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze
    I can't but help to think that as the days go by, the way her panties are cut we're going to be exposed to an ugly bikini line!
    I'm just waiting for one of her boobies to pop right over the side of that little bra. Almost happened last night and it's kind of distracting. My hubby didn't seem to mind, though. Hmm.

But I totally think she is a cool chick with lots to offer and I'm glad her tribe is showing some respect too.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Crystal Allen

Body Hair

I can't recall who it was, but i seem to remember one of the female survivors being interviewed and saying that body hair didn't really show up on tv. Angie's pits were very up close to the camera, but looking back on other seasons, I don't remember a lot of female hair showing up.

Angie also may not be the type with a lot of body hair. Her skin is so pale and she may be of Nordic/Germanic descent and those ethnicities don't have that much.

FORT Fan
    Doesn't she feel funny with EVERYONE watching her wearing the same "panties" for days and days possibly 39?

I mean the others are wearng the same undies but at least you don't see them.

Bathing suits would have been better.

I cringe everytime she was on screen last night in her underware! You can't find something to cover up a bit???
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

It's not like they have a huge wardrobe, guys!
    I like her. Glad to see her doing well on the challanges.

angie is one of my favorites. she looks like she might to go far. in survivor it's not always the most powerful person that wins. she looks a tiny bit like nicole from ANTM3 just a little bit.
    If it's 0 degrees and it's going to be twice as cold tommorrow, how cold would it be?

FORT Newbie
    could someone tell this girl to put some clothes on? enough with the flesh. she's got a t-shirt and some bottoms....least she could do is wear them.

+ Reply to Thread