+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Angie

FORT Fogey
    Sorry to see Angie go, but maybe deep down inside, she was ok with it. She seemed so utterly miserable and was crying when Koror was eating their stew(I would've too, but no one else seemed to). I think the losing effected her worse than anyone else. Too bad, I really liked her and would've liked to see her make it a little farther, at the very least past Ibe and James.

Just stunned they didnt aim at James after Ib was immunised.
    Angie didn't deserve it.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    No more of Angie's chia pits.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I'm stunned they didn't go after James too. Angie was playing her heart out. She was keeping up with Steph, and they are probably both thinking they should have gotten rid of one of they guys LAST week. Angie didn't deserve to go home.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

In the last 2 epsodes everytime Angie made comments about the women being strong Ibrehim would roll his eyes, You just knew that Ibrehim would target Angie, the sad thing is in his mind he thought he being a big strong male automatcially deserved to stay. Bull, Angie earned my respect and she showed she had tons more heart then Imbrehim. I just hope neither James or Imbrehim make it to jury.

Angie you rock.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    I was very sorry to see Angie go. She definately got the shaft on that deal. The trouble seems to be that they aren't playing as a team, they're just people who happen to be living on the same beach. Everyone is afraid to be in charge and get a target on their back.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Kao
    Awful, all the way around. I have a feeling that Ulong will pay for this in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    In the last 2 epsodes everytime Angie made comments about the women being strong Ibrehim would roll his eyes, You just knew that Ibrehim would target Angie, the sad thing is in his mind he thought he being a big strong male automatcially deserved to stay. Bull, Angie earned my respect and she showed she had tons more heart then Imbrehim. I just hope neither James or Imbrehim make it to jury.

Angie you rock.
    I agree, Angie rocks, I'll miss her.

Interestingly enough, Ibrehem didn't originally vote for Angie, even though she was basically speaking out against him. His first vote was for James, before the tie. So if they had had any time at all to plan, or if Angie and Steph had voted for James instead of Bobby Jon, James would have been a goner. Too bad.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

It's pretty obvious that Ibrehem was supposed to be kicked off.

I think Ulong is pretty tight and no one wanted to vote for anyone. Once Kim was gone, I think they all respected one another. It would be hard for them to vote off anyone. I think it's a credit to both Angie and Stephanie that neither of them were the first choice and that they would rather vote off a guy than one of them.

Angie was voted off because she was perceived as the weakest of the strongest. If they really voted her off because they didn't accept her or found her odd or strange or whatever, she would have been voted off weeks ago. God knows they had plenty of chances. None of them wanted to see her go.

It was a really, tough tribal council, but Angie was obviously well respected and liked among her teammates.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I still dont get how James slipped through the vote, maybe he is more likeable in person
    Support the FORT - Go Green

+ Reply to Thread