+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Angie

Angie, if you are reading this, I just want to say that you are great! You are better than anyone in your tribe and you fought hard to stay on the tribe since the beginning and I salute you!

Voting off Angie is just another example that people don't like people that are perceived to be different, people are afraid of diversity, regardless of how much value or contributions you can provide. Sad.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I liked Angie, but had she and Stephanie been thinking straight she would still be in the game. All they had to do was vote off James. Why in the world would they go after Bobby Jon? I know he poses a threat... but that's later in the game. Right now they are still a TEAM and they NEED Bobby Jon much more than James. Ibrahem voted for James, so it would have been their three votes against the two guys, there would have been no tie and she would still be in the game.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by realityluver
    I liked Angie, but had she and Stephanie been thinking straight she would still be in the game. All they had to do was vote off James. Why in the world would they go after Bobby Jon? I know he poses a threat... but that's later in the game. Right now they are still a TEAM and they NEED Bobby Jon much more than James. Ibrahem voted for James, so it would have been their three votes against the two guys, there would have been no tie and she would still be in the game.
    I like Angie, too, but there was no time to strategize and set up such a move. They went in knowing that Ibrahem was going home, so there was no need to discuss alternatives.

Angie was a strong player in a misguided tribe. She certainly didn't deserve to get the shaft but thems the breaks. She was my favorite survivor contestant in many moons. Angie if your reading this...YOUR RAD! and I have an ice cold six pack of hoegaarden with your name on it.

If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    I popped over to the CBS site to check something on the show info and caught the live call chat with Angie and Willard.. Angie tattos aside Looked cute! She is well spoken too.. its a shame shes gone already.

Quote Originally Posted by realityluver
    It wasn't Steph that voted for Bobby Jon, it was James. I thought this was stupid too. Bobby Jon is the best player on the team and to vote him off at this point would be STUPID!!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    She DID get the shaft with the voting..

It was getting painfully obvious that she was "losing it" because her team always lost. I guess she can get back to all the hammering she has to do at home.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Geez, this is the first major favorite of mine to go down. Angie, you played a good game, but the twists got the better of you.

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    It wasn't Steph that voted for Bobby Jon, it was James. I thought this was stupid too. Bobby Jon is the best player on the team and to vote him off at this point would be STUPID!!
    Strongly disagree! Stephanie is by far the best player on that team. She's cool under fire, she's always completed her tasks during challenges and she's got smarts going for her too.

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    It wasn't Steph that voted for Bobby Jon, it was James.
    You better go watch the Insider Videos on the CBS website. James voted for Angie. Both times.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread