+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Angie

Word to that Koa.
    I hadn't even noticed. Until it became such a issue.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

Quote Originally Posted by Kao
    I couldn't have said it better myself. If I had a choice between lazy ass Kim and hairy Angie, I'll pick Angie any day!
    Personally I would kick both to the curb. If she and I were to go head-to-head in the life preserver challenge of last night, all she would have had to do was come near me with her armpits. It's not just hair it probably reeks to high heaven!

It is just such a trivial thing to nitpick about hair where it grows naturally. Now if she had hair comming out her ears, then I'd understand the hoopla.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I don't consider "complaining about stinkin' armpit hair" as hoopla..
    There's nothing wrong with NOT liking it.. If people don't mind it, good for them... if people DO mind it.. good for them too.

Differences of opinion, and I see nothing wrong that.

I, personally... think it's stinky & unappealing.
    Trust me, I speak of experience too.. my EX didn't shave...legs or armpitty hair...and I have a few friends who don't. I don't have a problem with people who have a hairy body AND they didn't have a problem with me crackin' jokes on'm either.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Well I'm sure everyone else there looks and smells like a bed of roses, good for them. :rolleyes

Personally, I shave and prefer shaven armpits on women. But I would never consider kicking someone off of my tribe in the game of Survivor (where no one gets to bathe or brush their teeth, etc. for a month) for something as trivial as that!
    I just think it is a shame that people are so hung up on that, when she is proving herself to be such a strong player and a benefit to her tribe. Go Angie, hairy armpits and all!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I'm not saying she should be booted cuz of her hairy pits.. as a matter of fact, I think she's a good player for Survivor. Also, I agree..I'm sure none of them smell like a freshly baked apple pie about now.

If her teammates had any sense, they should be cuddling up with her at night..think about it, she has the warmest pits there! Like sleeping with a couple of chinchillas!

Also, I've seen her in about 3 to 4 different 'outfits'.. where are all of these clothes coming from?? Is Survivor supplying them?

/the jokes and humor can basically write themselves...hopefully we can all enjoy some of that HUMOR instead of fighting amongst ourselves over our personal likes and dislikes.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Okay, maybe I'm blaming the wrong person. Maybe the editors could tone down on the whole constant visual of the armpit hair. As far as booting her for it, it's not the hair itself, it's more the dibilitating affect it has on me.

Alright, I'll back off the armpit hair issue. Peace, dudes...

funnygirl, maybe you can request that fuzzy-blob guy's job be extended to unsightly hair sightings as well as nudity...

As far as the clothes go, I'm confused as well. There were a couple of people I noticed last night wearing different clothes. Maybe they are sharing amongst them? Now that, I admit, would be kind of icky at this point.

I did kind of like those sarong/wrap type dresses the gals had made. However, it didn't really seem like a whole lot of sewing was going on - more like they had just taken the cloth and wrapped it around themselves.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

It is really silly to assume that she is stinky because of her armpit hair. My husband has armpit hair and it doesn't stink. Why the double standard?

Nevermind.

+ Reply to Thread