+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Angie

That bra gave the Nudity Blob Guy alot of work this week. Even when she wasnt doing anything particularly energetic.

She was a viscious bugger in the Reward Challenge too. Not someone to get on the wrong side of.

Angie has impressed me. She is spunky, and even though she doesn't strike me as an athlete, she has gotten the job done. Even with the nasty pit hair!

She and Bobby John seem to have an alliance...what an unlikely pair.
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Angie really impressed me (again) during the RC. She's a heck of a lot stronger than I thought she would be, even after kicking butt in the last RC. I couldn't believe she was able to dunk Gregg! I'm sure that did wonders for his macho side. I wonder what would have happened had she been booted first instead of Jolanda.

I'm begining to like her more but I sure hope she got inspired by her hairless female friends and even guys(jeff) to shave, the hair is getting soo distractive.

I thin Angie is blossoming into a real bona fide Survivor. She reminded me of an alligator eating a gazelle. She was not going to lose that sewing kit! No sir. If I was stuck in them little panties, you better believe i'd eat you alive. Love the togas and diapers they all constructed. cuuuuute.

Angie is getting better all the time. I love to see the underdog rise up and show us what she got. Good job Angie.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    She's proving to be quite the lil devil on these challenges! I was so glad to see that she was drowning everyone..I was totally reliving my childhood days in our pool & the life or death games we'd play. Gotta be a viper in those waters!
    She did great.

The closeness of her and Bobby Jon is cool..at least now she can focus on the game instead of "standing out".
    She's got a lil alliance, she's proving to be vital to the tribe and she MIGHT still have a 'buddy' (Coby) on the other tribe (good for mergering).. I'd say she's sittin' pretty.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Angie is so smack down. She looks such the harmless geek but she can kick some can when it comes down to it. Her team can see that she a valuable asset. She makes us freaks proud.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    She's got a lil alliance, she's proving to be vital to the tribe and she MIGHT still have a 'buddy' (Coby) on the other tribe (good for mergering).. I'd say she's sittin' pretty.
    "Sittin' pretty" We're talking about Angie here. I'm glad she found her place within the tribe, but there is no way all the Barbie's and Ken's they found to do this season are going to keep her way under-groomed butt around.

It may be a good move because they could knit a sweater with that armpit hair and there's a couple of them that could use it.

Oh for chrissakes, people - its just HAIR. :rolleyes Its not like she smears herself with dog crap or something. If her tribemates are stupid enough to vote her off because of a couple of hairy pits, they deserve an early retirement to Loser Lodge. I'd think there are worse qualities you could have in a tribemate, like, I don't know - lazing around like a Barbie princess for example.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Kao
    Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    Oh for chrissakes, people - its just HAIR. :rolleyes Its not like she smears herself with dog crap or something. If her tribemates are stupid enough to vote her off because of a couple of hairy pits, they deserve an early retirement to Loser Lodge. I'd think there are worse qualities you could have in a tribemate, like, I don't know - lazing around like a Barbie princess for example.
    I couldn't have said it better myself. If I had a choice between lazy ass Kim and hairy Angie, I'll pick Angie any day!

+ Reply to Thread