+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Probst and Julie are dating!!

FORT Regular

Jeff Probst and Julie are dating!!

Can you believe it??!!

http://survivorfever.net/jeffprobst_..._magazine.html

Here is the text:
    Jeff Probst Admits to Survivor Romance
    People Magazine 12.15.05

Jeff Probst has had many adventures as host of Survivor, such as hacking out of the Vanuatu brush, skydiving over the California desert and zooming into this season's finale on a big hog (motorcycle, that is). So who knew the biggest adventure for Probst would be embracing a new love?
    Probst, 43, and Survivor: Vanuatu's fifth finalist, Julie Berry, who turned 24 Wednesday, are a couple.

"Nobody is more surprised than me that I could find my love affair on a show that I host," Probst tells PEOPLE, "but the truth is when something like this gets dropped in your lap, you don't look at how it's wrapped, you don't look at how it's being delivered. You just put your arms around it and you hold on because this is my love affair and there's no question in my mind about it."

Rumors of a relationship started among viewers who noticed Berry sporting a dabbed-on heart tattoo with "Jeff" scrawled on it during one episode. "That was just harmless fun," Berry told the Portland Press Herald.

Probst concurs. "The funny thing was there was this perception we were flirting on the show," he says, "and that was actually just fun stuff on the show. I didn't really talk to Julie until long after the show was over."

After production on Vanuatu wrapped over the summer, Probst says he e-mailed Berry just to say hello. "Once we started spending some time together, I didn't have any doubt. I didn't have any doubt and all the questions about how you meet and any potential obstacles, they fade away like an old dry leaf."

Happily, Probst adds, "I'm in love. I'm with her. I'm with her family, and there ain't no turning back. When you find it, you know and now I get it. The funniest thing is people used to always say, 'you'll know,' and I'd think, 'Oh, shut it! Let me tell ya, I've been around long enough, I don't know.' And then suddenly one day, I knew. Now I am one of those irritating people that is now saying, 'you'll know.'"

Berry, a youth mentor from Gorham, Maine, is moving to California to pursue her master's degree in family counseling. Probst is in Los Angeles, having returned from shooting the 10th season of the series, Survivor: Palau.

Probst was married to psychotherapist Shelley Wright from 1996 until 2001.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Hmmm, past wife psychotherapist, current love family counselor... not sure what that says about Jiffy.
    Quite the age dif., but he sounds happy.
    Last edited by PWS; 12-16-2004 at 12:58 AM.

Wow - I had no idea... cute couple... I wonder how long it will last. Seriously - I hope the best for them, what a cute story.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    It had better be over by the time I get there.

He sounds really smitten. Wow.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Damn it Jeff, who are you going to leave the rest of us with? Eliza?
    Looks like he might have picked up a few tips from Rob M. last season.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

That's highly amusing on Survivor Live she said she wasn't dating Probst but she was laughing at the thought quite a lot.I guess if Probst really said that it's probably true I mean he wouldn't embarass a contestant like that for a joke would he ? LMAO.Ewwww 43 and 24 ewwwww that's 19 years.Oh well I still love Jules and she said she wanted to find love so...

It's hard to believe Jeff is 43. He looks much younger. They make a cute couple. He seems so happy. I wish them all the best. I hope it lasts.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    He was also living with an artist named Kami who he was rumored to be engaged to . She stayed by his side when he had some serious prostate problems. I don't believe it , as he's really closed mouthed about his private life.

"...After production on Vanuatu wrapped over the summer, Probst says he e-mailed Berry just to say hello..."

My theory is that "after production on Vanuatu wrapped", Probst got a look at Julie's uncensored sunbathing footage and immediately sent her an e-mail "just to say hello".
    "If it ain't broke, don't break it" - Charles Oakley

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast