+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Probst and Julie are dating!!

Quote Originally Posted by D/WBB5
    Really than you musn't have seen her audition tape, naked sun bathing and Survivor Live interview.The girl has quite a good personality by the looks of it.Definately seems Jeff's type too smart, hot and fun.

LOL! I had no idea that being so willing to drop your drawers was considered "personality"...

oh man, I needed that laugh. Gracias!!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    What a cliche, middle aged divorced man with (some) money and power dating an immature trophy girl, 20 years his junior. I can't imagine what they'd have in common or to talk about.
    What has age got to do with it? A 20 year gap doesn't mean that they have nothing in common or nothing to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    BINGO! I think you just hit the nail on the head! She is a fool to move across country to CA unless she has show business on the brain. Jeff is probably just a stepping stone
    I say if we find out she is using Jeff for her career we find her and shave her bald. :phhht
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by RevKitty
    What has age got to do with it? A 20 year gap doesn't mean that they have nothing in common or nothing to talk about.
    Your rgiht, it doesn't mean they have nothing to talk about. I can just see Julie and Jeff hanging with her bud Justin doing a beer bong, dude

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    jeff is a lucky man, I thought julie was and is still A BABE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    BINGO! I think you just hit the nail on the head! She is a fool to move across country to CA unless she has show business on the brain. Jeff is probably just a stepping stone
    She said she was moving to CA to get her degree in Marriage and Family Conceulling.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    She's moving to get her "degree" in marriage and 50 percent of Jiffys bank account.
    ( California - where the divorce lawyers outnumber surfers)

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    Isn't Jiffy Pop about twenty years older than her? I don't think it'll last.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

FORT Fanatic
    She said she was moving to CA to get her degree in Marriage and Family Councilling.
    Well then, her first clients should be Jonathon & Victoria from TAR!

She said she was moving to CA to get her degree in Marriage and Family Conceulling.
    She can't do that while she is back east? How convenient for her to have to move all the way across country to get a degree, and have Jeff there as well.

+ Reply to Thread