+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Probst and Julie are dating!!

Dani Filth is My Hero undertakeress's Avatar
    I'm going to be 27 next week, and I'd date Jiffy in a heartbeat!! He's so fine...and him and Julie make a cute couple..

I could tell they were making googly eyes though at each other at the reunion show lol
    I <3 Cradle of Filth

Damnit Julie is cheating on me.

Oh wait, that was just me dreaming.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Well it's been reported on several other media outlets , but then so was his dating Jerry Manthey which was false.

If she wants to get her way , will she just strip down? Ugh , he might as well have taken up with Heidi. I had given him credit for brains, as his usual dates and his wife were accomplished women. His ex wife was a doctor. I guess too much sun takes it's toll on your brain.

I'm obviously in the minority here, but I'm of the opinion that the host of a competetive reality tv show should be barred from dating any of that show's contestants.

Whether she won or not, her involvement as a participant is tainted by the fact that she's involved with the host of the program.

To me, it's a little too much like teachers dating their students -- it's a line that shouldn't be crossed, for the sake of the integrity of the game.

So this development makes me lose a lot of respect for Probst.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac

I'm obviously in the minority here, but I'm of the opinion that the host of a competetive reality tv show should be barred from dating any of that show's contestants.

Whether she won or not, her involvement as a participant is tainted by the fact that she's involved with the host of the program.

To me, it's a little too much like teachers dating their students -- it's a line that shouldn't be crossed, for the sake of the integrity of the game.
    Agree 100%.

That's great, I kept thinking how lucky someone would be to get Julie for a girlfriend or potential mate one day.

Hey, I'll be 43 in a couple or more years, maybe I can find a smart, attractive and ambitious woman who likes to be nude too!

Oh wait, I'm not handsome, rich and famous.

Oh well, guess it's a good thing I still have my current wife then.

Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Good for them. I guess this explains why Jeff seems to have a major thing against Chris, and kept harping on his constant lying at the finale.
    That's EXACTLY what I was thinking!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by texasgal

I wonder if he e-mailed Twila "just to say hello" too?
    rofl! Yeah, obvious why he contacted Julie. Wonder who else he has 'trolled' for afterwards, from previous shows. Kind of thought Leann and him would make a better match.

Julie and him will be the younger version of Catherine Z. Jones/Michael Douglas.
    That's who she resembles to me, very attractive facial features, eyes and the hair.

An excerpt from a story on them today:
    ' Berry said last week that she planned to move to California and eventually pursue a master's degree in counselling. She also said she would keep an open mind to other entertainment or business opportunities that might arise from her exposure on national TV.'

Betting its not the last time we've seen her on tv, I'm sure she will get some offers for other things and her education will be on hold for awhile.
    Last edited by Netcam; 12-18-2004 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac

I totally agree with you- I guess I didn't realize it until you actually pointed it out. I knew I was uncomfortable with it. There are plenty of women out there- why is he choosing a contestant? I like Julie, but don't think this is a good match. I didn't notice any googly eyes at the reunion either. And why would he just go off and email her? That sounds weird. But, if it is true- I don't like it either :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by Reality?101
    I can see why it would not be a ratings booster, Julie is not a strong personality like Jeff, and I don't favor the idea of dual hosts, but I doubt it would turn me way.

So fill in the blanks for us. Why would this make it so you would not be interested in watching?
    I just don't think it would be right to have them co-host. It would be a lovey dovey relationship between the two. I just can't see them hosting challenge or TC.

Maybe it's just me.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Netcam
    An excerpt from a story on them today:
    ' Berry said last week that she planned to move to California and eventually pursue a master's degree in counselling. She also said she would keep an open mind to other entertainment or business opportunities that might arise from her exposure on national TV.'

Betting its not the last time we've seen her on tv, I'm sure she will get some offers for other things and her education will be on hold for awhile.
    I'm sure her feelings for him will remain genuine as long as he can continue to open doors for her. Once they dry up, I have no doubt there will be a parting of the ways.

What a cliche, middle aged divorced man with (some) money and power dating an immature trophy girl, 20 years his junior. I can't imagine what they'd have in common or to talk about. Guess its just as shallow as looks and opportunity seeking. It almost smacks of some fake idea in the hopes of generating more interest in the coming Survivor 11.

I'm not buying it.

+ Reply to Thread