+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Probst and Julie are dating!!

Well then, I guess that's why there was so much talk with Julie during the reunion on Sunday?

I hope it goes well for them. Everyone needs to find someone special
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

All I can say is lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky lucky lucky LUCKY LUCKY GIRL! Jeff P is dreamy. I have often thought about how cool it would be to go on and win his heart rather than the game...too bad I'm married, and now someone has beaten me to it!

hmm this is very surprising

he stole my woman!!!! hehe

well there is a pretty big age difference, but he looks damn good for 43, i knew he was over 40, i couldnt believe it either when i first heard it, i too thought he was in the 40's

and i'm only a year older than julie and i dont usually go for men so much older, but jiffy asked me out, i'd say yes too lol

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Good for them. I guess this explains why Jeff seems to have a major thing against Chris, and kept harping on his constant lying at the finale.
    I support the right to arm bears.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripe
    "...After production on Vanuatu wrapped over the summer, Probst says he e-mailed Berry just to say hello..."

My theory is that "after production on Vanuatu wrapped", Probst got a look at Julie's uncensored sunbathing footage and immediately sent her an e-mail "just to say hello".

I wonder if he e-mailed Twila "just to say hello" too?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Scrapbook
    Can you believe it??!!

http://survivorfever.net/jeffprobst_..._magazine.html

Here is the text:
    Jeff Probst Admits to Survivor Romance
    People Magazine 12.15.05

Jeff Probst has had many adventures as host of Survivor, such as hacking out of the Vanuatu brush, skydiving over the California desert and zooming into this season's finale on a big hog (motorcycle, that is). So who knew the biggest adventure for Probst would be embracing a new love?
    Probst, 43, and Survivor: Vanuatu's fifth finalist, Julie Berry, who turned 24 Wednesday, are a couple.

"Nobody is more surprised than me that I could find my love affair on a show that I host," Probst tells PEOPLE, "but the truth is when something like this gets dropped in your lap, you don't look at how it's wrapped, you don't look at how it's being delivered. You just put your arms around it and you hold on because this is my love affair and there's no question in my mind about it."

Rumors of a relationship started among viewers who noticed Berry sporting a dabbed-on heart tattoo with "Jeff" scrawled on it during one episode. "That was just harmless fun," Berry told the Portland Press Herald.

Probst concurs. "The funny thing was there was this perception we were flirting on the show," he says, "and that was actually just fun stuff on the show. I didn't really talk to Julie until long after the show was over."

After production on Vanuatu wrapped over the summer, Probst says he e-mailed Berry just to say hello. "Once we started spending some time together, I didn't have any doubt. I didn't have any doubt and all the questions about how you meet and any potential obstacles, they fade away like an old dry leaf."

Happily, Probst adds, "I'm in love. I'm with her. I'm with her family, and there ain't no turning back. When you find it, you know and now I get it. The funniest thing is people used to always say, 'you'll know,' and I'd think, 'Oh, shut it! Let me tell ya, I've been around long enough, I don't know.' And then suddenly one day, I knew. Now I am one of those irritating people that is now saying, 'you'll know.'"

Berry, a youth mentor from Gorham, Maine, is moving to California to pursue her master's degree in family counseling. Probst is in Los Angeles, having returned from shooting the 10th season of the series, Survivor: Palau.

Probst was married to psychotherapist Shelley Wright from 1996 until 2001.
    aw nice. I liked Julie. I think Jeff is a little old for her. I like him a lot though from what I see on the show. I thought she was older anyway.
    good for them!

I've always had this litt'e "obsession" with J.P...(among my many others ) but Julie and him...that's cool, sweet....and quite odd. But i wish them the best

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_cool
    I've always had this litt'e "obsession" with J.P...(among my many others ) but Julie and him...that's cool, sweet....and quite odd. But i wish them the best
    This will only last as long as Ethan stays away from her... and knowing Ethan's track record, Jiffy better be careful... (of course, I could always distract Ethan for a small sum of $, I'd pay as much as a million to take him off anyone's hands...)

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    This will only last as long as Ethan stays away from her... and knowing Ethan's track record, Jiffy better be careful... (of course, I could always distract Ethan for a small sum of $, I'd pay as much as a million to take him off anyone's hands...)
    *Snort ... Chortle* Oh yes , the Ethan syndrome. Hmmm choice between Ethan and Jiffy would be tough. But I'll stand in the lineup to distract Ethan too.

+ Reply to Thread