+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Probst and Julie are dating!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stripe
    My theory is that "after production on Vanuatu wrapped", Probst got a look at Julie's uncensored sunbathing footage and immediately sent her an e-mail "just to say hello".
    I agree. Even I've noticed that Julie is hot and I am a heterosexual female.

Weeeellll, Julie is a tad young for Jeff, but I can imagine they would make a cute couple.

Probst tells PEOPLE, "but the truth is when something like this gets dropped in your lap, you don't look at how it's wrapped, you don't look at how it's being delivered."
    Like he didn't look at Julie's *wrapping*.

Still, nothing makes my old heart melt like a man gushing over his newfound love. Best wishes to both of them.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Well, if Julie ends up getting married ... looks like she was the real "winner" of Survivor.

FORT Lurker
    If you saw Julie's audition tape, at the very end she says "Oh, one last thing, is Jeff Probst... um... ok, never mind, we'll discuss it later." (or something like that), and as she says it she's got this smitten-kitten look in her eyes.

Good for him

...AND it means Eliza is still available! *flex* *hope*

Very interesting!!!! I also didn't realize Jeff is that old, he looks younger. I was initially put off by their age difference but after reading his comments, I agree that love is love wherever you find it. And good luck to them, such a good looking couple!!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Quote Originally Posted by cpp_nh
    ...AND it means Eliza is still available! *flex* *hope*
    Isn't she engaged to some dude named Justin ?

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    I agree. Even I've noticed that Julie is hot and I am a heterosexual female.
    Well! "Hello" to you too, NYGal!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    It's hard to believe Jeff is 43. He looks much younger. They make a cute couple. He seems so happy. I wish them all the best. I hope it lasts.
    Yeah. I thought he was 10 years younger!

Wow thats werid lol cuz i remember that heart on her arm lol...and hes 43 omg i didnt think he was 43 i thought maybe early 30ths...well the best of luck,julie was my fav this season so lol
    Jays BabyDoll

Quote Originally Posted by D/WBB5
    Isn't she engaged to some dude named Justin ?
    No he was her best friend that came on the show...
    Jays BabyDoll

+ Reply to Thread