+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Jeff Probst and Julie are dating!!

I donít understand all the negativity, because I think itís a good thing when anyone finds love. More power to them. Besides, age is nothing but a number. Itís mind over matter. If the couple involved doesnít mind, then it doesnít matter. Michael Douglas and Frank Gifford are both 25 years older than their wives and no one seems to care. It would be a different story if she was say 19 and he was 38. She seems to be a mature 24 and he looks younger than 43. They make a cute couple. I am happy for them. After watching the reunion show, if someone told me Jeff was dating one of the cast members and to guess who it was, I would have guessed Leann.

Snoozin' on the beach
    Why is it you never see a young pretty girl dating a man 20 years older than her that is poor? Or even of average income or looks? Or a man dating an average looking girl that's not hot, 20 younger than him? Because it doesn't happen. On the rare times it does, that is love.

Young pretty girl dating a rich guy is not "love", its "what can you do for me". I'll be your eye candy so you feel young and studly and you open doors for me with your power that would otherwise be slammed in my face. I don't know which one is dumber, the guy that thinks he has the world fooled because she loves him for himself (yeah right) or the gold digging girl that is essentially a hooker.

Now Anna Nicole Smith, when she married a man 60 something years older than her that was wealthy beyond belief? sure that was love and we all believe it too

Why does it matter...Maybe he really does love her...I mean if there happy there happy...I mean Julie was my fav...and I'm happy for her...And whos to say she doesn't really love him...I mean just because she with him and hes 43 and she only what 24 doesn't mean it has to be about money
    Last edited by P!nk_Princess69; 12-21-2004 at 12:28 PM.
    Jays BabyDoll

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    Why is it you never see a young pretty girl dating a man 20 years older than her that is poor? Or even of average income or looks? Or a man dating an average looking girl that's not hot, 20 younger than him? Because it doesn't happen.
    I've seen lots of (poor, unattrative) May-December romances in real life and on Daytime talk shows. Why is it that the older man is always portrayed as having a midlife crisis and the young lady as a gold digger? Why is it so hard to believe that a couple can actually be in love despite the age and income difference? No one seems to have a problem with Trump and his Trumpettes.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    I've seen lots of (poor, unattrative) May-December romances in real life and on Daytime talk shows. Why is it that the older man is always portrayed as having a midlife crisis and the young lady as a gold digger? Why is it so hard to believe that a couple can actually be in love despite the age and income difference? No one seems to have a problem with Trump and his Trumpettes.
    The difference with Trump and Melania (sp?) is that she is wealthy because she is a model. She doesn't need Trumps money-she has her own. If Jeff was the contestant first kicked off the island, she probably wouldn't look at him twice

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I'd buy that except like Julie, no one ever heard of her pre Trump. The only modelling she has gotten lately is of the curiousity type because shes a Trumpette. She's no supermodel either in clients or bank account.

Of all of the survivor ladies, Julie ranks among the Jennas, Jerris and Heidis except she didn't get paid in cash or peanut butter to bare her a**. Media whore thru and thru. What a great way to extend your 15 minutes.

Well, they're still going strong. Probst co-hosted "Live with Regis & Kelly" this morning, and Julie was backstage.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Well, if anyone wants to see that they are still together, here's a photo from the recent "House of Wax " premiere:

from Zap2it

http://tv.zap2it.com/photos/index/0,1237,zp_fromThumb|95015|1045 09,00.html

Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread