+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 11 RECAP - "Secrets and Eliza".

Snoozin' on the beach
    Very funny recap fluff, keep em comin!

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluff
    more in the “Oh you’ve got a piece of lint on the boob area of your sweater, let me brush it off for you” kind of way.
    Wait, so does this kind of thing actually work?
    Crissy has decided to sport the single most offensive garment in the history of couture, the cut off jean shorts.
    That depends on who's wearing them.

Glad to have you back Fluff!

FORT Newbie
    I’ve come to the conclusion I’m just a colossal misery. I must be, because the sight of the massive and obsolete satellite dish that greeted us as the Survivor’s filed into the challenge area caused me to emit an audible groan.
    It’s the “love from home” challenge a.k.a. ten minutes of synchronized blubbing and formation “oh my God-ing”.
    It's not just me then. In terms of groan inducing dread the "love from home" is second only to the episode made entirely of recaps from previous episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I must be, because the sight of the massive and obsolete satellite dish that greeted us as the Survivor’s filed into the challenge area caused me to emit an audible groan.

Oh you’ve got a piece of lint on the boob area of your sweater, let me brush it off for you” kind of way. You know, that way that’s a little uncomfortable to witness. No? Ok, just me then. **cringe**

Scout gets to meet “Annie’ who emits a high-pitched squeak along the lines of “mmmeeeekkkkkeeekkkk” through the gap in her teeth which caused my neighbours dog to scratch at my back door and offer up his best chew toy.

Cut off jeans, I feel dizzy.

granola old bat with the bum knee

I haven’t been this excited since Butch made charcoal delights of Morasca’s assorted sorority sh1t.

Julie pulls the kind of horror struck face generally reserved for when the latest man she’s thrown herself at declines her offer of a night of passion.

Why the hell do I give a crap/ I don’t know, I only know that I do and my faith that this series won’t be quite as big a washout as Rupert’s last shelter, is finally restored.

Bloody Brilliant, Fluff!

“mmmeeeekkkkkeeekkkk”
    Just what did that woman squeak when she went on the screen?
    It was that kind of embaressing sound effect that really should be kept in private between consenting adults.

I tried to make it out a couple of times and the above was as close as I could get.
    Very strange

Leo
    Premium Member
    Great recap.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    The Survivor’s are barely back to camp before Chris pulls Julie, Eliza and Leann aside to tell them about Scout and Twila’s failed plan to boot Eliza.
    Hey, why not?
    He’s packing a set of testicles so he’s on borrowed time anyway, might as well stir the old pot.

Jeff has Twila’s son pop up on screen much to her amazement.
    He proceeds to talk to her while she wastes her first 30 seconds wondering how he got inside the little screen.

I haven’t been this excited since Butch made charcoal delights of Morasca’s assorted sorority sh1t.
    Who knew “zeta” was Greek for “highly flammable”?

Just write properly. No one will think any less of you Ami…most of us couldn’t anyway.

Love coming back after a week to a great recap!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I think I speak for everyone when i say that was a classic recap fluff! Brilliant!

Didn't you just love the look on Chris's face when he looked to Eliza after Leann was booted. As if to say "I told you, you could trust me! We got her!"
    This show rocks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12