+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 12 - Next Time On Survivor

Week 12 - Next Time On Survivor

From the official CBS site:

One tribe member accosts another for breaking a pact.

The tribe is irritated by two tribemates who show little desire to contribute to routine camp life.

A suddenly powerless castaway attempts to sway an undecided tribe member going into a crucial Tribal Council.

At the conclusion of the last TC we saw Ami and Julie suprised by the turn of events, but probably still an alliance. Scout and Twila are definitely an alliance - for now. Eliza is very uncomfortable with her present position. And Chris is trying to get used to be told how to play the game.

A suddenly powerless castaway attempts to sway an undecided tribe member going into a crucial Tribal Council.
    Assuming Chris chooses to stay with Scout and Twila, then Eliza is in a precarious position. She doesn't want to stay with Scout and Twila, but if she joins Ami and Julie we have a potentially tied situation. She may also find herself powerless, and indecision could be her final down fall. Her only chance is to get Chris to join her with Julie and Ami.

This scenario would work because Ami has now lost a valuable ally. She might not have the smug look on her face, but she knows this is a game, and will change her startegy. She will approach Chris and tell him he has no chance of beating Twila nor Scout in F2. But he does have a good chance of beating her ( Ami ) or Eliza at F2; beating Julie is iffy - the women may choose Jules because Chris would have to dump Scout and Twila and we have seen how emotions and revenge play a part in jury decisions. But dumping Twila then Scout would give them enough time to get over their emotions.

So Ami and Eliza convince Chris to join them for the next episode. This backfires on Chris when Scout appeals to Ami to make it an all female F4.

The next episode probably includes the night of luxury - watching movies, having a shower and getting massage, whatever. Historically it's also the second chance challenge. Beam walking ( sorry Chris ), boat rowing, swimming, running, flag gathering, etc.. Ami and Eliza will probably do well at these.

If Ami wins who does she take ? Jules as a reward ? Nope !! Ami will use the opportunity to play the game. Eliza to win her back ? Nope, Eliza will come back anyhow. Scout or Twila ? Nope, they are the enemy this week. Chris ? It hardly seems likely, but it would definitely change everyones game plan. And it would give Ami the 4-2 power she needs to go farther into the game.

We haven't seen the disgusting food challenge yet, but in the preview we saw JP unveil something that is somewhat shocking - perhaps the next food reward ?
    Will Chris be able to win that challenge ? If he does, will he be willing to side with Ami, Jules and Eliza to eliminate a strong player - Twila ???
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

FORT Regular
    I think the key word in the preview is 'suddenly'. Eliza isnt suddenly powerless, however, Ami would definitely fit that description.

FORT Lurker
    "One tribe member accosts another for breaking a pact."
    -- probably Julie to Chris... although maybe Ami accosting Twila. Other options don't make sense.

"The tribe is irritated by two tribemates who show little desire to contribute to routine camp life."
    -- probably Julie and Ami, since they're in the minority now. Julie is typically shown as lazy, anyways. There's an outside chance that it's Chris & Eliza, since they were supposed to be going next'ish. Ami comes across as having the potential to be a poor loser, so I can see it being her & Julie.

"A suddenly powerless castaway attempts to sway an undecided tribe member going into a crucial Tribal Council."
    -- Twila has consistently been the most undecided lately. I can see her being the undecided member. The "suddenly powerless" castaway is probably Julie or Ami, although that seems too easy a guess.

Since these all seem to point to Julie & Ami, I think that's a blatant attempt to throw our guesses off. Thus, they're probably safe this week.

Lastly, my "whoever gets shown confessional time first goes home" theory is still alive and strong (first two this time were Eliza & Leann).

Well Twila was the latest member in Ami's "Final 4". They even did that 4 way Handshake thingie.
    So Ami will be somewhat annoyed by her.
    or
    In reverse, Scout rips into Ami, telling her she's gettin' what she deserved for cutting her out of the In Crowd.

Maybe Ami & Julie do a Spit-Dummy "If you're gonna get rid of me, then I aint workin' no more" that Rory threatened to do.

"Suddenly Powerless" - Ami of course.
    "Undecided" - Eliza who is always Undecided, or Julie leaving the sinking ship.

Quote Originally Posted by emjoi
    Well Twila was the latest member in Ami's "Final 4". They even did that 4 way Handshake thingie.
    Yah, but did they pinkie swear ???
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by dawg
    Yah, but did they pinkie swear ???

Yup, with donuts!!

One tribe member accosts another for breaking a pact.
    -Probably Ami accosting, um... eliza? although she voted for her, so she can't blame her. scout?

The tribe is irritated by two tribemates who show little desire to contribute to routine camp life.
    -Julie & Eliza? Certainly not Twila.

-Ami and to a lesser extent Julie are both suddenly powerless. Probably ami trying to persuade an undecided eliza or twila to vote off chris.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

This has to be Ami doesn't it? She 'suddenly' lost power of the tribe and her all important majority
    This show rocks!

Snoozin' on the beach
    I could be Julie that's powerless. Ami is the obvious choice but Julie was in the F4 pact in she had something going with Leann for F2. With Leann gone, obviously Ami is the next to goif she doesn't win immunity and Julie will be left with no chance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast