+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** Boot/RC/IC picks

**Spoilers** Boot/RC/IC picks

Survivor News Net has had their pick up for this episode since before the previous pick was declared, so I guess they're feeling pretty confident on this one...

Survivor New Net
    Leann

Forums Net
    RC: Ami
    IC: Ami
    Boot: Leann

Votedoff.tv
    RC - Ami
    IC - Ami
    Boot - Leann

Oh, missed one...

True Dork Times
    RC - Ami
    IC - Ami
    Boot - Leann

If I were in Italy Italian Idol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Oh, missed one...

True Dork Times
    RC - Ami
    IC - Ami
    Boot - Leann

You've got to be kidding me. Here's to hoping that the opposite is true!
    "I come from humble grounds. I was never spoiled, so I know how to appreciate things given to me"

Just wondering how the boot picks are picked. I read earlier that sometimes you can tell by who gets the first interview of the day, but wouldn't that mean it would have had to air first? Here it is hours before showtime...And how do all of the sights have the same boot pick?

Acme Brain Trust
    RC - Ami
    IC - Ami
    Boot - Leann

Survivor Chatter Spoiler Board
    RC - Ami
    IC - Ami
    Boot - Leann

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    Just wondering how the boot picks are picked. I read earlier that sometimes you can tell by who gets the first interview of the day, but wouldn't that mean it would have had to air first? Here it is hours before showtime...And how do all of the sights have the same boot pick?
    Some sites select their picks via member voting others by admin selection.

I think the days of genuine spoiling are long over though.
    By that I mean finding the odd slip up in a preview vidcap that might give something away or someone from who knows a contestant letting something slip.
    The spoiler sites are just too accurate in their predictions and I think that some of them either get advanced copies of the show to view or are told information by either a CBS or Burnett insider.
    They're simply too accurate week after week to be basing their guesses on anything other than cast iron information imo.

FORT Newbie
    I did notice that on one Web site before it was said that Amy, Leann, Scout and Julie would be the final four. Now it has been changed to Scout, Twila, Chris being ones that should make it to the final four.

My hunch is that at the very beginning Amy created a secret alliance with Eliza. They would not appear friendly but they would protect each other from being voted off and try to be on different alliances so they would get the whole picture. I'm thinking the final two will be Eliza and Ami.

Quote Originally Posted by Debster
    I'm thinking the final two will be Eliza and Ami.
    Your kidding right...Ami sticking around to the final 2.I mean I see Eliza making the final 2 easily even though she annoys the heck out of everyone that's a piece of cake to do a la Rich Hatch.I think it'll be Eliza and Julie final 2 with Chris coming in 3rd and Twila 4th.Ami is just playing way to hard I'd say if LeAnn does go tonight (because Ami wins Immunity) she's gone next week.It'll be like one of those episodes where they're all gunning to get someone off and then they win immunity and everyone's ticked.

FORT Newbie
    Well, I guess I was wrong. Ami turned on Eliza so I guess they didn't have the final two pact.

I must admit it was enjoyable to see them turn on Ami/Leanne/Jules.
    IT was about time. If only Scout and Twila had the balls to join the men earlier it would have been a way more enjoyable season.

Well, part of it was true...

And about all these sites coming up with the same response.... maybe they just copy each other?
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast