+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rupert's surprise?

Rupert's surprise?

Before the start of this season, they showed commercials with Rupert supposedly reading about some twist that he acted like was a big deal. So have we seen this twist yet? Was it the lame double tribal council day? I can't think of any more twists so far.

Well, Rupert is as dumb as a rock, so maybe it was that rock thing from the first night. That twist is still left unexplained. :rolleyes
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

It was most likely the tribes of men vs. women. CBS wanted hype for their new season (maybe they realized how dull it was going to be) and so they got the fan favorite of previous seasons, gave him a whole series of commercials, and told him to talk about a twist.

Quote Originally Posted by cable101
    It was most likely the tribes of men vs. women. CBS wanted hype for their new season (maybe they realized how dull it was going to be) and so they got the fan favorite of previous seasons, gave him a whole series of commercials, and told him to talk about a twist.
    Naw, the dumb idiot had already spent all his winnings from both seasons, and came to CBS begging for more money. So they succumbed and gave him some commercials to do. As far as twists go, I don't think he'd recognize a twist if he was slapped in the face with a smelly fish.

the twist is...they dont get hawaiian slings!!!
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdevine
    the twist is...they dont get hawaiian slings!!!
    Ummmmmmmmm ... I guess you missed an episode. Brady was using the hawaiian sling to spear anchovies, and Rory speared a tree ... and a couple rocks, I think.

+ Reply to Thread