+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Next Time On Survivor:

Next Time On Survivor:

From the official CBS site:

One Survivor tries to solidify a Final Four position, but is crushed to learn that things aren't always what they seem.

The Survivors are surprised by an emotional reunion with their loved ones. But only one castaway gets quality time with their loved one.

At the Immunity Challenge, castaways are surprised to get special help for the competition.

One Survivor approaches a tribemate with a plan for the upcoming Tribal Council vote. Caught off-guard, the tribemate tries to deflect the vote. How will the voting go down?

Ugh, I hate reunion episodes.

I can only imagine the degree of misdirection in these supposed clues.
    I think they're trying anything to persuade us that Chris has a shot if he doesn't win immunity.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff

I can only imagine the degree of misdirection in these supposed clues.
    I think they're trying anything to persuade us that Chris has a shot if he doesn't win immunity.
    Actually, call me crazy, but I do think Chris has a shot at advancing in the game.

I realize that up until now, the women's alliance has held firm. But I think that last episode it only did so because there were an even number of castaways left in the game. Twila and Scout might have voted with the men, but they ultimately were unwilling to risk a tie vote at TC. As far as I know, no one is certain of exactly how a tie will be broken. The infamous P.R.O.D. was brought up and that may have been enough to make Twila and Scout vote with the women rather than risk a tribal eviction based on mere chance.

But now there are only seven castaways left. And with Chris all by himself, he could find himself being courted by a couple of 3-women alliances. Scout and Twila have already made it known they are willing to break away from the other women. And although they both very much want Eliza to be gone, they may have to try to bring her on board (given the apparent closeness of the Ami-Julie-Leann triumvirate). Eliza would be crazy to toss away a "guaranteed" top-4 position, since she knows she's the bottom female in the Alinta tribe destined to finish sixth (or, even seventh if Chris wins immunity).

Well if Chris is going to team up with anyone I would think it would be Eliza and Ami, because of the previews last night, shows Chris revealing to Ami and Eliza SCout's plans to oust them both....

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyoats
    Well if Chris is going to team up with anyone I would think it would be Eliza and Ami, because of the previews last night, shows Chris revealing to Ami and Eliza SCout's plans to oust them both....
    True. I had thought of that as well. But quite often scenes shown in previews which lead viewers to think they will be significant in terms of the actual episode turn out to be almost secondary in nature. In other words, they are leading us to believe that Chris' betrayal of Scout and Twila will play out in some fashion during next week's show. History, on the other hand, tells us otherwise.

Besides, Scout and Twila also recognize the importance of taking Ami out of the game and they are quickly running out of opportunities to do it. Teaming up with Chris and Eliza may be the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by tmcrae

Besides, Scout and Twila also recognize the importance of taking Ami out of the game and they are quickly running out of opportunities to do it. Teaming up with Chris and Eliza may be the answer.
    I agree, however I just do not see Eliza joining Scout, even though she should put her differences aside, I do not think Eliza is smart enough....

(however I am silently rooting for Ami..)

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I absolutely agree with you. I dunno, maybe it's the all the blubbering. They just bug me.
    You're on Survivor..not prison..stop with the dramatics.

/insensitive biatch
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

They made it look like Twila just blew off Scout's attempt to talk strategy. That looks to me like Twila doesn't trust anybody anymore, and will simply cast her vote without negotiation. In other words, she's stopped playing. She's in solid with the female alliance until it's her turn to go.

Chris' job right now is to attempt to move himself above Scout and Eliza on the pecking order. This is unlikely to succeed unless he makes Ami realize that her chance of winning the game improves if he stays around (a real long shot), as Ami could only beat Chris or Eliza in F2, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    You're on Survivor..not prison..stop with the dramatics.

/insensitive biatch
    Yeah! You tell'em Mav!

Boxing rules - if you can't score a knockout by hitting the head, then throw some body punches.

The next IC will probably have family members help, and who knows how that could turn out. It probably won't be physically taxing, more like a puzzle again, with Ami winning ??? ( Or maybe a turkey eating challenge - considering the day it's aired. ) With Ami immune, throw a body punch at her #1 flunky - Leann. That would change the dynamics.

Maybe it's Leann that finds out that Ami sees Eliza at F2, not Leann. Leann is ready to turn, but suffers the same fate as Dolly. That leaves Ami with Eliza and Julie, and a physcial challenge coming up the next week. Chris wins ... boom, alliances are shattered.
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast