+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Next Time On Survivor:

If you hate this season so bad why are you still watching it? If you hate it then don't watch it, there are pleanty of shows on tv, you dont HAVE to watch one you think sucks. i started feeling that way about Big Brother last season, i got so tired of listening to Julie more then i was seeing the house guests so i just quit watching, i didnt feel the need to post on half a dozen posts how bad the show sucked though.
    God grant me the serenity. To accept the things I cannot change; Courage to change the things I can; And the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    From the official CBS site:

One Survivor tries to solidify a Final Four position, but is crushed to learn that things aren't always what they seem.

One Survivor approaches a tribemate with a plan for the upcoming Tribal Council vote. Caught off-guard, the tribemate tries to deflect the vote. How will the voting go down?
    I wonder if the castaway that tries to solidify an F4 position is Twila ? She may feel that voting with Amis team has positioned her to make F4 with Leann and Scout, with the bowheads going 5 and 6. She is then crushed to learn that Scout is 6 and she is 5, and realizes she can do better if she and Scout can persuade one other - Julie ??? to join them with Chris.

One tribe member that has approached another to find out the plan for TC has been Twila in the past as well. As a matter of fact, that looks a lot like Twila approaching Ami last week.

Is she using Sandras game plan of anybody but me, or does she want someone else to do her thinking ? Is she really a wild card, or does she just not have a clue ? If she is playing Sandras game, she could have enough friends on jury if she is F2. I just can't see her as F2, but I don't see her as next to go either.
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

BTW, those who are complaining about the way this game is turning out can look at how it was casted, and started. Casting was 13 of 18 over 30; and with the uneven number of 9 per tribe, the older eliminating the younger was easy to see before the season even started. Is this what MB wanted ? Did he see the demographics of the audience and is it 30+, and did he want someone older for that target audience to relate to ?

There has also been a consistent criticism of how the guys have played the game. Well, the women eliminated Dolly and Mia, both younger, and Lisa, who teamed with the younger group for a while; so it's not just the guys who eliminated the younger castaways. The obvious observation is the gender war, but equally obvious is the generational gameplay.

I may be wrong, but it seems that the challenges are physical one week and mental the next. The guys traditionally don't do well at puzzle solving ... and balance beams. When Scout divided the teams the new Lopevi looked like it should dominate, but it was snookered too. There was no guarantee that JohnK would stay with the men at merge. He would have voted off Chad, and that would have given the women control, even if Lopevi had voted off Julie. ( Ami, Leann, Eliza, Scout and Twila vs. Sarge, Chris, and John ).

It comes down to Julies lie to Twila. Without that, Twila would have stayed with Sarge. So it's not really the way the guys have played, it is Julies lie that has created this scenario. Without Julies lie the alliances probably would have been Sarge, Chris, Chad, Twila, Scout vs. Ami, Leann, Eliza and maybe JohnK.
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, another blubbering reuion show with family and friends,. I hate that,.......I worked overseas in isolated areas and didn't see family for a year or two. these people haven't seen them for three weeks. good grief....get a life!!!!!!! Twila is digging her own grave with her redneck attitude, that wears thin after awhile....I am rooting for ami too, she is playing the game well, but i think julie is sexier.

oh and another thing, I too, am glad there isn't a recrap show. I may make alot of typos but I spelled that right this time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123