+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Next Time On Survivor:

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg
    With Ami immune, throw a body punch at her #1 flunky - Leann. That would change the dynamics.

Maybe it's Leann that finds out that Ami sees Eliza at F2, not Leann. Leann is ready to turn, but suffers the same fate as Dolly. That leaves Ami with Eliza and Julie, and a physcial challenge coming up the next week. Chris wins ... boom, alliances are shattered.

With Chris' revelation, though, wouldn't it make more sense for Ami to go to Julie, Leann and Eliza and say "OK, we four are a majority, we can pick off Twila and Scout--for their apparent treachery--and Chris". That would make it four against three, and Ami is well aware that there's always Eliza to punt (if need be) at some point once they get down to five (Ami, Julie & Leann against Eliza and whoever is the last member of the other triumvirate). Of course, this may be too logical for the players, but this seems to be the best move right now for Ami to make.

Get rid of Chris first, then Twila, then Scout (in order of their strength in IC). Yes, Twila has proven her mettle at this, but I think Ami would punt Chris first just to be sure her women's alliance comes to fruition.

I think it might be Twila who suddenly realizes she's not quite in the position she thought she was (especially since she's been loyal to the women when she didn't always have to be...she may be royally miffed, but it's now too late).

We shall see.

I just wonder ... who thinks they are the wild card ? Twila has made a habit of saying someone is going to mad at her, so she may she herself as a wild card. But Eliza might see herself as a wild card too. She could cut a deal with Chris, and be his silent partner ( well, maybe silent is the wrong word to use for Eliza ).

She could team with Chris, Scout and Twila to oust Ami then Leann. Eliza could see herself deeper into the game if she and Scout can tolerate each other for a few more days, for the chance of the mil.

Then Chris, Eliza and Julie could oust Twila and Scout.

I'm not sure there's a whole lot of logic this season. I think that some of the castaways think they have a plan ... but it's not very visible to the viewers.
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Ugh, I hate reunion episodes.
    Could be worse, I would normally expect to have a recap episode since it's occuring on a holiday. Fortunately not this time around

Quote Originally Posted by SonicAD
    Could be worse, I would normally expect to have a recap episode since it's occuring on a holiday. Fortunately not this time around

this season is already boring enough, they probably don't want to lose even more viewers by a "recrap" episode. What's to recap anyway? Every week is a freaking recap, it's always the same. B.O.R.I.N.G.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Regular

Survivor...Wednesday?

Hey tout le monde!

Just realized that next week's episode is going to air on WEDNESDAY here in Canada on Global, so all of you who fear a Pagonging of Chris can check the spoilers page to see if it came to pass, without ever having to sit through a predictable episode yourselves.

Cheers!

LC

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyCoetzer
    Hey tout le monde!

Just realized that next week's episode is going to air on WEDNESDAY here in Canada on Global, so all of you who fear a Pagonging of Chris can check the spoilers page to see if it came to pass, without ever having to sit through a predictable episode yourselves.

Cheers!

LC
    I think it's going to air in the U.S. on Wednesday as well (since Thursday is their Thanksgiving). So it looks as though we'll all find out Chris' fate at the same time.

I do think there has been a certain amount of logic to the votes so far, playing the game so to speak. It just hasn't been what we the viewers might want, because it has been so predictible. Predictable makes bad TV, but not bad game play.

I'm wondering if Scout might not get the boot or throw in the towel next week. Yeah, the previews lean that way, but with loved ones showing up and knowing she is not the ring leader, I'm wondering if she will be a wuss and quit or throw the game.

If the previews are a misdirection like so many times before I fear it could be Ami getting the boot. But if they are smart they will get rid of Chris, he is pushing for division in the tribe and they seem to strive for harmony.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Only here for Survivor... Faulkenham's Avatar
    Survivor sucks this season.
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - JFK

i think chris will get voted out.....i think they are just trying to make it interesting in the editing

even of chris teams up with twila/scout he still doesnt have the numbers, eliza will never leave ami and scout will never work with eliza....i think he knows that so is gonna approach ami instead it could work, at least for a little while, i'm sure ami will still vote him out and not let in the final 4....maybe twila will go?????

Only here for Survivor... Faulkenham's Avatar
    Next time on Survivor:

Another man gets sent home, finishing the complete destruction of this season by Ami.
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - JFK

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast