+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: 11/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

You guys are not tuning to the online interviews of those booted off. It seems that if Ami is in the F2, she'll never get the votes of the men. Sarge in particular dislikes her only because Sarge thinks Ami hates all men. About Scout, yes it was a bit too little too late for her. She should have made a deal with Sarge. Unfortunately, they don't like each other. Scout will never deal with anyone she dislikes and cannot put down differences (i.e. Eliza) even though they can agree to a common goal. Someone mentioned about the best players in the game are men but he/she didn't mention Richard Hatch. There has never been a female player who controlled the game in the history of Survivor, finally we have. Right now, the woman with the best chances of winning it is Ami with Julie coming a close 2nd. I think Ami and Julie will try to eliminate each other in the end to get Leanne or Eliza to take to the F2. If Ami wins, then she'll be the first lesbian to win Survivor.

BTW, from the interview with Sarge, he said that they tried to get Eliza on their side but they could not get an alone time with her because the girls were baby sitting Eliza. Ami made sure that Eliza will never be left alone such that the guys could not influence her. Chris was assigned to talk to Eliza while Chad was assigned to talk to Scout (Sarge was already working on Twila).
    Last edited by JonasGrumby; 11-22-2004 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JonasGrumby
    You guys are not tuning to the online interviews of those booted off.
    Okay Jonas ... where are you finding these online interviews ?

I go to sucks and read DCRead56s transcript of Survivor Insider and find lots of info there, but if you have some other sites - well I'm addicted enough to check 'em out. Thanks.
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by dawg
    Okay Jonas ... where are you finding these online interviews ?

I go to sucks and read DCRead56s transcript of Survivor Insider and find lots of info there, but if you have some other sites - well I'm addicted enough to check 'em out. Thanks.
    Hey! If you're a big fan, then you should know it. It's right in front of you at the CBS Survivor site.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivo...ve/index.shtml

"Join hosts Richard Hatch, the original Sole Survivor, and Chris Booker, New York television and radio personality, for SURVIVOR LIVE: THE INTERNET TALK SHOW, webcast LIVE Thursdays and Fridays at 2PM ET/11AM PT, right here on CBS.com. During each episode, Richard & Chris will be taking your phone calls, commenting on the SURVIVOR action and talking with in-studio guests."
    Last edited by JonasGrumby; 11-27-2004 at 01:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread