+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next time on Survivor - Week 10

Next time on Survivor - Week 10

From the official CBS site:

Two Survivors become "sacrificial lambs" and are tied up by their tribe.

A surreal Reward drives one Survivor to overindulge and pay for it later.

After a tumultuous night in which one castaway struggles to keep the camp together, it is decided that the most useless tribemate should go.

One Survivor is torn between joining a new alliance or thwarting an existing one. A tribemate exploits this indecision to work a plan.

Before Tribal Council, one Survivor makes a last-ditch effort to sway a tribemate. Will it work?

Master of the Precious Albertared's Avatar
    My theories:

The 2 sacrifical lambs are part of a reward contest, perhaps another pecking order determining thing.

Can't think of anything surreal that would cause overindulging and illness. Food would do the later, but I don't think of food as surreal.

I think Scout is pointed at as the most useless tribe member to go - most vocally by Eliza, prompting Scout's strategy.

Julie is the tribemember torn between two groups - Scout, Twila, Chad and Chris vs Ami, Leann and Eliza. Chris is probably the one who takes advantage of this. How? Don't know. Could also refer to Scout.

Again, Chris (or maybe Scout) making a last ditch effort to sway Julie.
    Trixie false hobitses...

[QUOTE=Albertared]My theories:

Can't think of anything surreal that would cause overindulging and illness. Food would do the later, but I don't think of food as surreal.
    QUOTE]

I'm thinking someone gets a reward of food and drink, then gets hungover and fails miserably in a challenge.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Well, they already had beer before and no one looked visibly hung over.

Quote Originally Posted by Albertared
    Maybe it has something to do with joining the natives for a feast of some sort? I dunno! I was just trying to put "surreal" & "overindulge" together, & I was thinking how "surreal" that whole ritual was that they all went through when they got to the islands...
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    Well, they already had beer before and no one looked visibly hung over.
    Yes, but I was thinking more along the lines of Rupert at his feast. Remember he kept slammin the beers down? I wondered how he felt the next day during the challenges- although he looks like he could drink a lot.

If the 'most useless' member is going to be voted out, does that mean there is finally a division among the ladies? I just can't picture Chris or Chad being considered in that light except maybe by Amy. I'm thinking maybe Eliza will get called useless, since Scout does at least cook, although I'd really rather see Scout go.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Looks like the coming storm gives the men a chance to show they are still worth having around. Since "Scout makes her move" this week she is likely the "most useless" and so scrambles. Who would go against her: Leann, Eliza, and Julie have all talked against her lately. Ami would have to go along with them, and she should as Scout is not someone she would want to go F2 with. The new alliance: Scout, Chris, Chad, and Twyla. That's 4 -4. Whose torn? Probably Julie or Eliza. Who could take adavantage of this? Chris seems to be the player most likely to broker a new alliance, Ami the one most likely to step in at the last moment to keep the girls strong and together. Or I could just be totaly wrong!

Is it time for the second chance RC, where they divide into teams of two to go through a series of previous challenges ? The winners may get to watch a movie, drink some beverages and eat, eat, eat.

Maybe the winning pair get tied up, and before they can claim their prize they have to undo a series of knots.

If, and when, that happens, I'm sure Chris will be looking forward to the balance beam.

Culture Shock and Violent Storms ...

that's the title for this weeks episode ... so I'm going to change my mind. Instead of watching movies the winning pair gets invited to a feast with the locals, including drinking and dancing, and drinking and eating, and drinking.

And then, when they are too drunk to notice, the locals tie them in knots.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast