+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me or...

Is it just me or...

is this season kinda "blah"? This is the first time that I've never had someone to root for. I don't even care who wins this season. No one has made a positive impression on me. Scout & Chad (I think that's his name - the guy w/the prosthetic) seem like decent folks, but that may be b/c everyone else this season is so bland or annoying.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey
    Most of us start out disenchanted and become more interested as we get to know more about the players. This is the 9th season, too, and it has become more routine to us.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I don't know if it's blah, but there's no clear favorite for me. Sure, there's people I really want to see get booted and not win. But usually by this point I have a clear choice for the winner (he got the boot on Thursday, now I don't care as long as it's not someone in the old man alliance.) And I have people that I'm really hoping will stick around (three of those people are now gone.) So I don't really care too much about this cast, but I'll still watch.

And MB really needs to think up something new. No more guys vs. girls or tribe switches.

It is not very blah to me. i think allot of people do not like it this season because the old people got smart right off and started voting out the cuties. i kind of like that, maybe i am getting to be an old person or something...lol. i just think it is great that the old people finally got a clue that if they did not start sticking together they would always be the first to go. i like a few of the people this season... Scout, Twila, Chad, and Lea... Maybe i just want an under dog to win for a change...

bjb

I don't find it to be blah at all. It takes a while for every season's favorites, underdogs, & villians to show themselves & patience is the key. I also like the fact that the older folks have decided to make a stand. I just hope they don't boot Julie to soon.

They all seem to start out slow (most reality tv shows for me), but pick up as I learn the people and form my likes and dislikes.

I've always had a favorite by the end of the first or second episode (sometimes it would change, sometimes not). As far as the "old" people getting rid of the youngsters, I like it, it's something that's long overdue.
    And I agree, MB needs to come up with something new. No more guys vs. girls or switches. And definitely no bringing back those who were booted off! I'd love it if they'd not have a merge one season, or at least make it closer to the end, like maybe when there's only 5 players left.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I've always been "blah" about it until the 5th or 6th episode when the particulars get ironed out.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    I've always had a favorite by the end of the first or second episode (sometimes it would change, sometimes not). As far as the "old" people getting rid of the youngsters, I like it, it's something that's long overdue.
    And I agree, MB needs to come up with something new. No more guys vs. girls or switches. And definitely no bringing back those who were booted off! I'd love it if they'd not have a merge one season, or at least make it closer to the end, like maybe when there's only 5 players left.
    Normally, I cringe when the youngsters take control and start booting anyone over 40. But this season, I'm not liking it. I guess it's because I'm not really into any of the older crowd. People in the past like Rudy, Paschal, Kathy (in her Marquesas days), and Teresa were people I could cheer for. I'm just not feeling the same kind of love for Twila, Scout, or Lea.

LOL, this season all my favorites are the "older" people....

For some odd reason, I like Travis....
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast