+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor: Polynesian Pete Report (Day 7) - The Martyr Fights Back

Well I agree emjoi, anyone without immunity is at risk, some more than others. I remember Scout's name being mentioned, and quickly rejected by the other young'ns present.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I wish they would show more of what makes Scout so safe....when she was so pathetic throwing the grapple on top of her poor performance crawling through the mud you'd think she'd come up more as a possible boot. Do the older players see her as a hard worker? We don't really see that....

It really is perplexing to me how she is seemingly so safe. Now maybe it is a set up by MB, but all I can see is no one seriously considering her demise, and those post boot evictions seem to involve people who love her. Weird indeed.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

perfect analysis again, billy! amazing that you can see so much when all i seem to be able to see is that (1) mia is loud and (2) eliza talks too much.

Yeah sher, but your analysis seems to sum up the show pretty well, and was a much faster read!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12