+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Precap Title guesses - Episode 4 (10/7/04)

Good one, lobeck.

"Mouth At Airy Gourd"

Rather like bobbing for apples, this IC requires each member of the two tribes to pull down suspended gourds, using only their teeth.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Thou Hat's untoward.
    Bubba pulls out one of those caps with a beer can and tubes to your mouth. The others think it is in rather bad taste.
    (I really just wanted to use the word "thou")

Precaps by a Fraud.
    (Ummm, that one might get me banned.)

Zounds! Zoot Alors!
    Someone is excited for some undefined reason.
    Last edited by emjoi; 10-05-2004 at 08:20 AM.

Throw Tacks at the Board

Wow. Stats on the G Chord

Plow Stacks of Tree Cord
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

"Scow Rats on Leeward"

Two scows are anchored out in the bay. The tribe to swim out to their scow and somehow get it to shore first wins immunity. As the lead swimmers are approaching the boats, Jeff catches up with them on a jetski and gives them some more information. The scows have holes in them and are slowing sinking, AND they are full of rats that desperately want to leave.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

My Cat's a Ford.

And That's a borg.

Two Hats and a chord.

Probst Can't afford.

Brow matched my gourd.

Just finished my inspirational jog. Out of five possible words, you guys got two. But I have to say, I REALLY wish I'd thought of "fjord". What an excellent rhyming word. Way to go, Lobester!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

This guess has two words that haven't been used before, but the grammar is atrocious.

"Bow, Brats! Aerie, Warned!"

A creature unique to the Vanuatu islands is a giant bird of prey that is capable of taking down a full grown water buffalo. Its aerie is located in the cliffs above Challenge Beach. If the bird gets enough to eat at one meal, it may not have to eat again for a month.

It has been just about a month since the bird last fed, and the Survivors are lined up on Challenge Beach at dawn, its favorite time to hunt. Jeff explains that the bird will often skip over a possible victim that shows it respect by prostrating. Jeff and the production crew are safely enclosed in heavy, steel cages.

The immunity challenge is to literally survive the hunt. If none are taken, there will no tribal council for either tribe. If one is taken, the other tribe gets the immunity idol, but there is still no tribal council, because...well...the bird did the voting for them.

Wow! Past Ray See Bore

Gal Passed the Key Oar
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Tao paths to sea war.

The survivors must study ancient Chinese philosophy and then use what they've learned to analyze each other's war strategies in a battleship game.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Wow, a shower reward.

The castaways have to fill out a survey, one of the questions being who stinks the most. The one with the most votes gets a shower.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast