+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Welcome to the Survivor 6: The Amazon forum!

Welcome to the Survivor 6: The Amazon forum!

Welcome to the new forum for Survivor 6: The Amazon, which will begin on Thursday, February 13 on CBS at 8pm Eastern.

We have the cast list, vidcaps, and will speculate until the show starts.

PLEASE - if you post what could be considered spoiler information, keep it in a spoiler thread, or clearly mark the thread as a spoiler. Some people don't want to read them, and marking them in this way keeps them out of it.

DON'T go into a thread like a contestant thread, and post "yeah, but they're saying this person is voted off first". That's spoiler content, and you will be warned once.

Thank you for following these rules!

Oops, I screwed up, and made this forum invisible for a few hours. Sorry about that. All better.

kaj

Thank you-

I am new here in this forum and I am not sure if this even my tenth post. BUT-

Thanks for a great forum and so far I am having fun just browsing around- I enjoy the posters ideas and speculations. I haven't posted much becasue I always get sidetracked by great opinions!

I'll drop by as often as I can! Cool emoticons too.

Welcome, Kaj! We have more than just Survivor, too. we have an official "Intriduce Yourself" thread going in General Discussion - you should post over there when you manage to tear yourself away from the Survivor posts long enough

kaj
    I just had to reply to this!

It's hard to tear myself away from your Survivor threads! And I saw your "Introduce Yourself" thread. And I am enjoying reading your introductions. I promise I will post there.

I am having fun with all your posts!

+ Reply to Thread