+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who ought to go next?

Who ought to go next?

From the women:

I'd choose Eliza, but I'd be happy to see any of the youngsters head on back to the spa.

From the men:

I expect Rory to do an excellent job sealing his departure, but I'd prefer to see either of the John-boy's head home, particularly John P. Didn't much care for his whining tone when pumping Bubba.

I agree with Eliza and John P. They both drive me nuts. Rory is another one that needs to go.

I will be surprised if Scout makes it farther, though. She seems to be a liability to the tribe.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I'm not a fan of John P, either.

I'm going to go out on a limb to say I wouldn't mind seeing Twila leave. Yes, she's a fabulous worker, but she seems to think that entitles her to get away with some major bitching. She is a SNOT, and I'd hate to be stranded on an island with her.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I'm not a fan of John P, either.

I'm going to go out on a limb to say I wouldn't mind seeing Twila leave. Yes, she's a fabulous worker, but she seems to think that entitles her to get away with some major bitching. She is a SNOT, and I'd hate to be stranded on an island with her.
    Not a big fan of Twila for the exact reason you said. She acts like because she's a certain way, everyone has to act like that, or else they're not good enough. Also wouldn't mind seeing John K. leaving.

where's my rose garden? Covaleskie's Avatar
    I'll cast my vote for Rory for the men.

Women? I'm not sure. I think that Mia (and the other "sorority chicks" whose names I can't remember) are in a tough spot since they were on the losing side of the vote. I think if Eliza stays solid with the older women she could stay a bit longer. I would expect Scout to go soon, but I expected that last week, and no one even mentioned her name.

So, I'll go out on a limb and say Mia. In the preview, she looked like she was making a fuss about something (probably the vote) and that may make her a target. But who knows.
    There's always one in every bunch.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I think either one of the Johns or Rory should go for the men.

For the women, I wouldn't mind Eliza staying longer because she's interesting. So from the women, I would say I would want Twila to go, for the same reasons as said before.

I've either missed or minimized what Twila is doing to put on superior airs, not that the posters above used that term.

While doing the work, I haven't really noticed any dagger looks or comments being directed towards the slackers from her, she just seems to be doing what she feels needs doing.

The only thing I noticed that she did which threw off minor (in my view) negative vibes was when she said in effect she knows its mealtime when she sees a maggot. That might have upset the delicate sensibilities of a few of the sheltered crowd, but until they come up with a another sustainable food source, what Twila was indicating just seemed common sensical to me, though spoken in a rather frank manner that they might not be accustomed to.

I didn't consider that as negative coming from Twila as I might from another, say, Dolly for example. I know stereotyping is not politically correct, but that sort of talk and tone is something I'd kind of expect from Twila, and absent other nasty comments I wouldn't hold it against her.

eliza is not bothering me as much now lol

i'd say
    -mia
    -scout(only because she seems to be a liability, but then again, she's 69--i couldn't beleive that)
    -john p(grates on my nevers)
    -rory
    -

For the guys, Rory looks like the most obvious, which usually makes him safe for a week or 2. Maybe he wins the immunity.

If Rory is next, then John K will follow. I think the old guys will keep John P around for a while for his strength and co-ordination. He's no dumby, and as a sales manager he'll find a way to communicate. Yes, he looks very intense ... but I suspect he'll be on the island longer than Bubba.

On the Yasur tribe, I think Mia goes to loser lodge soon.

I also see Julie and Ami as the best women players right now.

I think Sarge, Chris and Chad have an alliance and will use Bubba as a vote ( every alliance needs a Keith ).

I'd like to see John P. get snuffed out in the next week or two. As for the lady team, um...Lisa. Her mams are taking up to much space.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast